[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

@Stormswa I'm on Torment, but thanks anyway mate :D

I'm looking for 5L now, all I got is 100ish chaos at the moment.
I got this chest for cheap and I'm gonna 5L it with 150 fuse at the bench, just have to find the fuses..

I know is low on evasion, but is all I can afford. I think is worth the 150 fuses, can probably resell it later for 2ex easily, but I'm gonna use it for a LONG time.

Thanks guys :)
"
MadJoe wrote:
@Stormswa I'm on Torment, but thanks anyway mate :D

I'm looking for 5L now, all I got is 100ish chaos at the moment.
I got this chest for cheap and I'm gonna 5L it with 150 fuse at the bench, just have to find the fuses..

I know is low on evasion, but is all I can afford. I think is worth the 150 fuses, can probably resell it later for 2ex easily, but I'm gonna use it for a LONG time.

Thanks guys :)

honestly my friend 5l on a 6s item isnt that hard but if you want the garantee defintley use the bench. If you want to make fuses just keep picking up yellows and IDing and selling them, this is how I make 80 fuses a day and sell them for 2ex and keep making 2 ex a day. I wouldnt worry too much about the evasion eventually you will have more then enough to avoid most attacks. Before I started over my character I could do a whole map avoiding all damage, never once using my potions and I was only using a 800 or so evasion chest.
He is on torment unfortunately :(

That chest is pretty good. Lack of Evasion, but as stated earlier you don't have a ton of currency so it makes sense.

I'd probably use the bench if you really don't like RNG. I would definitely say I have fused a 5L in less than 30 fuses but sometimes it has taken me more than 200. Up to you!
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Jan 28, 2015, 2:47:49 PM
Grocery your hearld of thunder are you going to keep it the lvl it is or add more int to level it up more?

nevermind you already have :)
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 28, 2015, 3:12:11 PM
Finally 5L :) I had very bad luck with linking past leagues so wanted to use the bench, but I couldn't resist to gamble so yeah, made it in less than 150 fortunately (around 100).

Now I have a bit of mana problems, I have 79 mana with 2 heralds up and hatred. Tornado shot costs 29 mana. Can't use assassin mark and the mana leech is barely enough.
Guess I have to drop Herald of ice? Or maybe I have to take back the mana leech nodes?
"
MadJoe wrote:
Finally 5L :) I had very bad luck with linking past leagues so wanted to use the bench, but I couldn't resist to gamble so yeah, made it in less than 150 fortunately (around 100).

Now I have a bit of mana problems, I have 79 mana with 2 heralds up and hatred. Tornado shot costs 29 mana. Can't use assassin mark and the mana leech is barely enough.
Guess I have to drop Herald of ice? Or maybe I have to take back the mana leech nodes?

Drop HoI. It is not that great. I have been using Hatred, Ash and Thunder with COH and A Mark. When I use Hatred and Ash, I self cast A Mark.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
MadJoe wrote:

I use 3 with hatred, ash and thunder. Leaves me with 91 mana and I use this.

4% is more then enough can you get something like that and like grocery said I also use Assassins linked to my curse on cast gem and I can tell you I ALWAYS have marks up, I mean I have charges constantly and im like wow this is cool. Every once in a blue moon she will say running low on mana but it back a second later and im off to the races again.

Honestly I think 2% would even be fine for me.
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 28, 2015, 7:32:04 PM
Hey guys I am having trouble trying to figure out what chest piece to use for leveling. I am currently lvl 54 and was curious should I work towards buying a 5L Volls, a 5L belly of the beast, Tabula rasa or should I just get some cheap crappy 5L for now?
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
Hey guys I am having trouble trying to figure out what chest piece to use for leveling. I am currently lvl 54 and was curious should I work towards buying a 5L Volls, a 5L belly of the beast, Tabula rasa or should I just get some cheap crappy 5L for now?

your going to lvl soo fast it really does not make sense in investing into pretty much any gear. I personally can get 1-70 in about a day and a half. I know thats faster then some can and that has come from lvling 20 some characters. But even a average player will outlvl gear, I used a 4l until I hit 68 and then put on my.

this is what I used for my tornado shot link until then.

Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 29, 2015, 8:36:15 AM
Hi i am curious which gem i should link item rarity. i dont know whats making the last hit but i see the animation of the HoAsh so i linked ReducedMana-Hatred-HeraldofAsh-ItemRarity.

Does this work with the TornadoShot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info