[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

you can get good diamond rings for about 1 ex a piece, belt you can reroll the elemental damage to be higher.

i assume your looking for more damage? 1st thing I would do is get a crit bow but you already knew that.
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 27, 2015, 8:16:40 AM
Hello guys , i have a question for you :) I rerolled my shadow 2 days ago and i started this build . I would like to try kill atziri but i am not sure if it will be possible.My question is - should i have vaal pack for atziri or i will be able to kill it and without it ? Also should i run purity of light /fire ( for atziri i mean) Sorry for those stupid questions but this will be my first time :) I will post my gear here ( i know that i need to change my rings / quivers etc) .

no suggestions :(

btw just found that beauty , any thoughs for crafting mods or/ and exalting it ?

Last edited by XimisBg on Jan 27, 2015, 11:11:59 AM
"
Stormswa wrote:
you can get good diamond rings for about 1 ex a piece, belt you can reroll the elemental damage to be higher.

i assume your looking for more damage? 1st thing I would do is get a crit bow but you already knew that.

Jewelry is huge! Listen to this man. You can get some good life/damage mods on rings for relatively cheap if you don't go for a super crazy perfect rolled ring.

Take your time buying.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
XimisBg wrote:
Hello guys , i have a question for you :) I rerolled my shadow 2 days ago and i started this build . I would like to try kill atziri but i am not sure if it will be possible.My question is - should i have vaal pack for atziri or i will be able to kill it and without it ? Also should i run purity of light /fire ( for atziri i mean) Sorry for those stupid questions but this will be my first time :) I will post my gear here ( i know that i need to change my rings / quivers etc) .

It looks like you have very low life. what is your hp?

You really need better life rolls on most of your gear. Vaal pact is not needed for atziri. If you shoot into the reflect split phase, you will die regardless. That is a dumb death anyways so it is all your fault if you do :)

You need to look into diamond rings with life on them. You don't have much life on your chest, quiver, or rings. Getting some hp and some crit chance will be a huge boost.

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
CrypticX wrote:
Hey Grocery, hey fellas.

Been following your content here and on youtube for a while now and my passives are somewhat similar.

<- Not perfect tho, its more like the passive Tree following Neversink's Nadoshot one.

But i think most room for improvement gives my Equipment :->

Spoiler

Yes the bow is no Crit bow and no i didnt corrupt it, i got it for free, and dont have a dps-whise better crit bow yet..
(Didnt corrupt the helmet either, but if you get it for free.. :-) Gems in helmet i use blink and smoke mine for large boxes, other two are just leveling up)

So, Advice in the form of finding the weakest links(items) and maybe even kind of specific suggestions what would be a huge upgrade in this slot would be very wellcome.

As i'm a returning player, not lucky yet finding things.. i got about 8 Exa to work with.
So please consider that :->

Oh, and a question to the experienced.. what dps and about what %crit does a critbow need to be more effective then the att speed of Lionseye? (Despite the fact that many would maybe already use even a weaker one because of the get asskicked by reflect using lions..)

As stated before jewelry is enormous. Get some decent diamond rings with life and a better amulet imo. Those are both huge upgrades. Once you upgrade that bow, the crit will pay off big time. a 9% crit bow with even average dps will be huge because crit becomes 80% more effective. It does not need to be god tier.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
i just posted a ring i found couple of mins ago , any thoughs about it ?
Question about herald's
Does curse on hit work with hoi? only reason i ask it is because i cant afford 4 off colors :)
"
Grocery wrote:
"
CrypticX wrote:
Hey Grocery, hey fellas.

Been following your content here and on youtube for a while now and my passives are somewhat similar.

<- Not perfect tho, its more like the passive Tree following Neversink's Nadoshot one.

Spoiler

Yes the bow is no Crit bow and no i didnt corrupt it, i got it for free, and dont have a dps-whise better crit bow yet..
(Didnt corrupt the helmet either, but if you get it for free.. :-) Gems in helmet i use blink and smoke mine for large boxes, other two are just leveling up)

So, Advice in the form of finding the weakest links(items) and maybe even kind of specific suggestions what would be a huge upgrade in this slot would be very wellcome.

As i'm a returning player, not lucky yet finding things.. i got about 8 Exa to work with.

Oh, and a question to the experienced.. what dps and about what %crit does a critbow need to be more effective then the att speed of Lionseye? (Despite the fact that many would maybe already use even a weaker one because of the get asskicked by reflect using lions..)

As stated before jewelry is enormous. Get some decent diamond rings with life and a better amulet imo. Those are both huge upgrades. Once you upgrade that bow, the crit will pay off big time. a 9% crit bow with even average dps will be huge because crit becomes 80% more effective. It does not need to be god tier.

Okey. Will look for some sexy facy Diamond Rings and a better Amulet.
What about Phsyical Doryani's Invitation as a Belt?
Have to look for at least dual res boots then, if i cant affort strong Diamond Rings WITH good res -.-
What about Maligaros or Shadows and Dusts as gloves? Or will it be too much of a HP/Res loose with the rest of my stuff?

Looking at the Tree.. what do you think about True Strike/Hired Killer and Harrier?
"
CrypticX wrote:
"
Grocery wrote:
"
CrypticX wrote:
Hey Grocery, hey fellas.

Spoiler

Okey. Will look for some sexy facy Diamond Rings and a better Amulet.
What about Phsyical Doryani's Invitation as a Belt?
Have to look for at least dual res boots then, if i cant affort strong Diamond Rings WITH good res -.-
What about Maligaros or Shadows and Dusts as gloves? Or will it be too much of a HP/Res loose with the rest of my stuff?

Looking at the Tree.. what do you think about True Strike/Hired Killer and Harrier?

maligros are 2nd best in slot over the crazy ones grocery has. btw I paid a lot to get these colors on the gloves if you want get this 4 link elsewhere if you are using maligros.

I used Dory belt until I got this one.

the thing about getting a rare belt is you have more freedom with that stats so you can put on it what you need and a dual res one like this dosent cost too much.
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 27, 2015, 1:53:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info