[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Taotao11 wrote:
Question about herald's
Does curse on hit work with hoi? only reason i ask it is because i cant afford 4 off colors :)

no it dosent the reason grocery uses the hol on the gloves is most likely so he didnt have to reroll the colors on his gear. Curse on hit basically casts your curse spells only.

read the 2nd line.

"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Taotao11 wrote:
Question about herald's
Does curse on hit work with hoi? only reason i ask it is because i cant afford 4 off colors :)

no it dosent the reason grocery uses the hol on the gloves is most likely so he didnt have to reroll the colors on his gear. Curse on hit basically casts your curse spells only.

read the 2nd line.

I think he asks, if curse on hit can actually be triggered by a herald, so to speak a heralds dmg. So you dont need an active dmg skill to apply a curse.
As far as i know, this works.
"
CrypticX wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Taotao11 wrote:
Question about herald's

read the 2nd line.

I think he asks, if curse on hit can actually be triggered by a herald, so to speak a heralds dmg. So you dont need an active dmg skill to apply a curse.

Curse on hit is triggered by Herald of Thunder.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
CrypticX wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Taotao11 wrote:
Question about herald's

read the 2nd line.

ah ok sorry missunderstood him.
so grocery after searching for 3 days straight and having a budget of only 50ex for a chest here is what I came up with.

not 1800+ like I wanted but had a good life roll and had good resistances and seemed like best value of all items I saw on poe.trade. All the other ones were 100ex+ which eventually I will get but for now I needed something until then. The only other one I like was 45 ex but it had a life roll of 17 which just wont cut it.
"
Stormswa wrote:
so grocery after searching for 3 days straight and having a budget of only 50ex for a chest here is what I came up with.

not 1800+ like I wanted but had a good life roll and had good resistances and seemed like best value of all items I saw on poe.trade. All the other ones were 100ex+ which eventually I will get but for now I needed something until then. The only other one I like was 45 ex but it had a life roll of 17 which just wont cut it.

That's definitely not bad for the currency on std, Prices on standard just keep rising due to inflation :(
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Hey Grocery, thanks for the guide/build.
I'm currently lvl72 on torment with 0 deaths (still) and loving the build. This is my first time playing a ranged character in my over 10 years of online gaming and quite enjoying it.
I kinda miss the tankiness of melee but whatever, I wrek everything before I can be touched :D

This is my current setup, could you tell me what I should prioritize to buy? I'm quite poor now and can't afford anything expensive.

Spoiler

Thank you :)
Last edited by MadJoe on Jan 28, 2015, 8:40:30 AM
"
MadJoe wrote:
I'm currently lvl72 on torment with 0 deaths (still) and loving the build. This is my first time playing a ranged character in my over 10 years of online gaming and quite enjoying it.
I kinda miss the tankiness of melee but whatever, I wrek everything before I can be touched :D

This is my current setup, could you tell me what I should prioritize to buy? I'm quite poor now and can't afford anything expensive.

Spoiler

If I may comment I would like to,

There is a lot you can add that will help. You say you dont have a lot of currency but I would look into a 5l right away. They are not that expensive, if your on standard I might even have a couple you could have. Also diamond rings, better amulet etc will all help your damage. Basically everything but your bow, I think your bow is fine its like the one I used for a long time.

little bit less evasion but you can have this

Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 28, 2015, 10:44:48 AM
"
MadJoe wrote:

Spoiler

As Storm says a 5L would be huge. Jewelry with crit on it such as diamond rings would be huge. Major dps boost.

You can also pick up Maligaro's gloves for about an ex or less I believe.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
MadJoe wrote:

Spoiler

As Storm says a 5L would be huge. Jewelry with crit on it such as diamond rings would be huge. Major dps boost.

You can also pick up Maligaro's gloves for about an ex or less I believe.

I also have these I can give you, was gonna sell them because the colors are hard to get but if I can help out a fellow nado man I would rather do that. I know im quoting the wrong person but Grocery mentioned the gloves and I remembered that I bought new ones so I dont need these anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info