[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

"
Hi i am curious which gem i should link item rarity. i dont know whats making the last hit but i see the animation of the HoAsh so i linked ReducedMana-Hatred-HeraldofAsh-ItemRarity.

Does this work with the TornadoShot?

Tornado Shot with Item Quant/Rarity is fine. Most of my shots kill anyways so I go with TS.
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thinking about doing this build on my shadow with unallocated points. I have a few questions:
Do I need Vaal Pact if I don't have Atziri's Acuity in order to deal with reflect?
What DPS should I expect with ~15 Exalts budget?
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
Hey guys I am having trouble trying to figure out what chest piece to use for leveling. I am currently lvl 54 and was curious should I work towards buying a 5L Volls, a 5L belly of the beast, Tabula rasa or should I just get some cheap crappy 5L for now?

your going to lvl soo fast it really does not make sense in investing into pretty much any gear. I personally can get 1-70 in about a day and a half. I know thats faster then some can and that has come from lvling 20 some characters. But even a average player will outlvl gear, I used a 4l until I hit 68 and then put on my.

this is what I used for my tornado shot link until then.

I am currently playing on Torment league so I do not have near enough currency to get a 6L, and so I have been looking into getting a 5L Voll's for the power charges. Would that be the best chest to get to use until higher levels? Or I was also looking at 5L Belly of the Beast because of the high amount of Life it gives and evasion ect. What are you thoughts?
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
Hey guys I am having trouble trying to figure out what chest piece to use for leveling. I am currently lvl 54 and was curious should I work towards buying a 5L Volls, a 5L belly of the beast, Tabula rasa or should I just get some cheap crappy 5L for now?

your going to lvl soo fast it really does not make sense in investing into pretty much any gear. I personally can get 1-70 in about a day and a half. I know thats faster then some can and that has come from lvling 20 some characters. But even a average player will outlvl gear, I used a 4l until I hit 68 and then put on my.

I am currently playing on Torment league so I do not have near enough currency to get a 6L, and so I have been looking into getting a 5L Voll's for the power charges. Would that be the best chest to get to use until higher levels? Or I was also looking at 5L Belly of the Beast because of the high amount of Life it gives and evasion ect. What are you thoughts?

I prefer a rare chest. It lets you wear the other uniques such as Maligaro's, Rat's nest, or Drillneck if you really want.

Get a rare 5L imo. I am not a fan of Voll's currently because you lose too much to get power charges. 3 possible res slots, eva and hp.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Thinking about doing this build on my shadow with unallocated points. I have a few questions:
Do I need Vaal Pact if I don't have Atziri's Acuity in order to deal with reflect?

You don't need Vaal Pact, just decent amount of %leech. Just don't shoot into reflect a ton. The reflect packs are super obvious anyways. I also weap switch for phys reflect to make it even more cake.

You would easily be able to clear 78 maps and Atziri normal with 15ex, as you should with most builds. DPS wise, I am not sure but you would shred most everything.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:

You don't need Vaal Pact, just decent amount of %leech. Just don't shoot into reflect a ton. The reflect packs are super obvious anyways. I also weap switch for phys reflect to make it even more cake.

You would easily be able to clear 78 maps and Atziri normal with 15ex, as you should with most builds. DPS wise, I am not sure but you would shred most everything.

Thanks! Looking forward to putting the build together.
IGN: TrulyRighteous
Grocery whats your thoughts on getting a 5L/6s Belly of the beast with 40% increased life and 15% all resist instead of a 5L Rare Evasion chest? Of course you will loose a good amount of evasion then you would if you went with a pure evasion rare chest but you are still getting a lot of health and 15% to all resist. Also ZiggyD recommends to use a 5L Belly that is why I wanted to get your input on it. Thanks again for replying back I do appreciate it. :)
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
"
Dkbballer1 wrote:

Grocery answered this before me but I totally agree with him, you lose too much using volls. I didnt suggets you get a 6l was more showing you what stats I look for in chest. You dont need a tri resistance chest, sure its nice but not needed. But you do want two high resistances, life and evasion, until you get a good 5l with these sort of stats you can use basically anything.
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:

Grocery answered this but since I dont use Acuity I might be better off answering. The only life leech I use is what is on my tree which is the same tree as Grocery. I have not died to reflect yet on this character. What I normally do in a rare pack and shot 1 tornado shot into a rare mob if it reflects my immortal call activates then I go to my single shot and kill the rare guy then kill all his minions.
Hey Grocery, first of all congrats on the build.

This 390k DPS with Glyph Mark is really easy to achieve, but what about in real people's, poor souls mirrorless', world?

Not even close, right?

With a 6L 360 pDPS bow what is the dmg outcome? Does it reach 50k? Saying that cause I use a similar tornado shot/puncture ranger build and with a 5L 299 pDPS bow (8.6 crit, 1.32 APS) and my tornado (20/20q, GMP 20/20q, Faster Attacks 20, Increased Critical Dmg 20/20q and Physical Projectile Attack Dmg 20) I only get 14k (of course we can't forget GMP, but still, not even close to this)...

What about Uber Atziri? With Glyph Mark and Acuity, cakewalk... With a real bow and, let's say, Maligaro's, a no-no?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by opethsland on Jan 30, 2015, 10:15:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info