[2.2 WIP] Grocery's 400k+ DPS Frenzy Tornado Shot Physical Bow Build!

i always fail that mission from him, I got no time to be running all around. I just kill everything pick up the rares and go tell him well I killed him and the guards were collateral damage. He still fails me of course.

nice bow btw Petardinjo
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 24, 2015, 7:40:05 PM
"
Stormswa wrote:
i always fail that mission from him, I got no time to be running all around. I just kill everything pick up the rares and go tell him well I killed him and the guards were collateral damage. He still fails me of course.

nice bow btw Petardinjo

Oh, I do the same on those missions. Ain't nobody got time for that. That is how you would do it though :)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
grocery what do you think of buying the splendour is it worth the ex? I sold a drop today for 35 ex so I could afford a 6l one in a couple days but not sure if I should? Is it worth it in your opinion?
"
Stormswa wrote:

nice bow btw Petardinjo

thx but i am about to sell it to get a better one.. do not have for glyph ofc but there are some for ~100/120 ex .. dunno how much would get for this but if i need to add shitload of exalteds. will wait for glyph lol..
"
Stormswa wrote:
grocery what do you think of buying the splendour is it worth the ex? I sold a drop today for 35 ex so I could afford a 6l one in a couple days but not sure if I should? Is it worth it in your opinion?

I think it is a very good chest if you an't get a top tier Eva/Life/Duo or Tri Res chest.

Check some poe.trade for evasion chests over 1.8k. I bought mine off poe/trade but it was a while ago.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Shadow rangers unite.
__Caliber_EX
so im a idiot.

I wanted to try the discharge build so instead of being smart and just taking a week to lvl another character I bought some regrets. Little did I know what I thought would be like just 1 or 2 ex worth of regrets cost me about 6 to respec. Hated the build and wanted to go back to this build but didnt want to waste the regrets and I sold my chest which is no big deal can buy another one. So I remade a new character and im trying ranger this time because it give me easier access to some more HP nodes and gonna see how it goes.
"
Stormswa wrote:
so im a idiot.

I wanted to try the discharge build so instead of being smart and just taking a week to lvl another character I bought some regrets. Little did I know what I thought would be like just 1 or 2 ex worth of regrets cost me about 6 to respec. Hated the build and wanted to go back to this build but didnt want to waste the regrets and I sold my chest which is no big deal can buy another one. So I remade a new character and im trying ranger this time because it give me easier access to some more HP nodes and gonna see how it goes.

Ranger has earlier access to life nodes, so it is worthwhile. I don't like a few of the starter nodes, but they are both equally close.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
"
Grocery wrote:
"
Stormswa wrote:
so im a idiot.

Ranger has earlier access to life nodes, so it is worthwhile. I don't like a few of the starter nodes, but they are both equally close.

well I noticed you actually go to the very start of the ranger build in your dps build.

also not sure I can afford a 1800+ evasion 6l. Got about 60 exalted to spend on chest, so is it better to get splendour or settle for like a 1400 chest.
Last edited by Stormswa on Jan 26, 2015, 6:44:53 PM
Hey Grocery, hey fellas.

Been following your content here and on youtube for a while now and my passives are somewhat similar.

<- Not perfect tho, its more like the passive Tree following Neversink's Nadoshot one.

But i think most room for improvement gives my Equipment :->

Spoiler

Yes the bow is no Crit bow and no i didnt corrupt it, i got it for free, and dont have a dps-whise better crit bow yet..
(Didnt corrupt the helmet either, but if you get it for free.. :-) Gems in helmet i use blink and smoke mine for large boxes, other two are just leveling up)

So, Advice in the form of finding the weakest links(items) and maybe even kind of specific suggestions what would be a huge upgrade in this slot would be very wellcome.

As i'm a returning player, not lucky yet finding things.. i got about 8 Exa to work with.
So please consider that :->

Oh, and a question to the experienced.. what dps and about what %crit does a critbow need to be more effective then the att speed of Lionseye? (Despite the fact that many would maybe already use even a weaker one because of the get asskicked by reflect using lions..)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info