Order of the Frozen Sky

"
Disrupted wrote:

I think their problem in testing was probably that they only tested it as ONE frozen sky mob. as a pack its absolutely ruthless.
This would be a major fault of GGG's testing team. Any feature must be tested in real size scenarii in a game. it can't be tested and validated in a vacuum.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I almost rip'd instantly on a 66 map today. It was those zombies that are burrowed, so they started to come up and I started channeling flameblast and BOOM!! Ice spears coming down on me, almost ripp'd, luckily I had 2 charges in my:

So I lived and the things died instantly as soon as the flameblast went off or I would have been toast for sure.

So, like any rational person I'm adjusting things. That shit is not going to kill me

just gotta level up that purity of ice more.

I'll switch to a saffel's when I can get one.

Adjust, adapt or die.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I almost rip'd instantly on a 66 map today. It was those zombies that are burrowed, so they started to come up and I started channeling flameblast and BOOM!! Ice spears coming down on me, almost ripp'd, luckily I had 2 charges in my:

So I lived and the things died instantly as soon as the flameblast went off or I would have been toast for sure.

So, like any rational person I'm adjusting things. That shit is not going to kill me

just gotta level up that purity of ice more.

I'll switch to a saffel's when I can get one.

Adjust, adapt or die.

The cold res wont help as much as you think, its part physical.

So add a granite and then your set :P.
"
"
Disrupted wrote:

I think their problem in testing was probably that they only tested it as ONE frozen sky mob. as a pack its absolutely ruthless.
This would be a major fault of GGG's testing team. Any feature must be tested in real size scenarii in a game. it can't be tested and validated in a vacuum.

Not sure if serious or just... Everyone knows by now that WE are GGG's 'testing team'.

Well, we shouldn't be :|, at least not for such obvious issues.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hopefully we can get a GGG post addressing this soon.
Last edited by Charger29 on Dec 16, 2014, 3:21:56 PM
It's ok guys, i killed it.
Offscreen vs Offscreen.

Path of Offscreen.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Charger29 wrote:
Hopefully we can get a GGG post addressing this soon.

This. There's dozens of separate reddit threads about it, plus plenty of threads here. It would be nice to at least get a post saying they are investigating the issue.
So are we suppose to just wait till GGG gets off their lazy behinds and fixes this or is there a reliable way to mitigate/counter frozen sky?
"
Ouroboros226 wrote:
*sigh*

Why do the devs implement these one shot things. It's just stupid. There is zero skill involved. No itemization can save you. Just instant death.

Corrupted blood was great. It required you to pay attention and play re-actively. Stuff like this and the ice nova strong-box one shots... they just ruin the game tbh.

If something can kill you in less than 3 seconds regardless of skill or gear check, then it is simply amateur development / implementation of game mechanics.

GGG I get that you want to challenge HC players. But at least make the challenges fair. Dark souls 1 and 2 were brutal games, but they were fair.

QFT.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info