Order of the Frozen Sky

Parking my character at ~60 until fix. :)

Soon, I won't be getting any exp in felshrine anymore.. grr..

My character has just reached the point where he can counteract the damage from one volley of Order of the Frozen Sky from one monster, in Merciless Lunaris 3.

He has 75% cold resistance, 12,000 armour, and 500/s HP Regeneration.

This means, with the above stats, if 8 monsters cast Order of the Frozen Sky on me simultaneously, they would be dealing 4000 damage per second...

This is just in Lunaris - not even endgame maps with damage mods...

By the time I've made it past Order of the Frozen Sky monsters, the Merciless Piety fight feels like I'm fighting a zombie from Normal Twilight Strand...
Isn't it "cult" and not "order"?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Isn't it "cult" and not "order"?

No you're thinking about "Cult of the Elements". It's definitely Order of the Frozen Sky. Really hope GGG at least makes a response to this soon. Just an acknowledgement that there is a problem. Anything but silence.
wiki had it as "cult of..."
Presumably, few people hang around to verify the text. I've never actually seen a Frozen Sky mob, only the rain, and then I backed off and spammed totems on the edge of the screen. The dead may know for sure, though!
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I almost rip'd instantly on a 66 map today. It was those zombies that are burrowed, so they started to come up and I started channeling flameblast and BOOM!! Ice spears coming down on me, almost ripp'd, luckily I had 2 charges in my:

So I lived and the things died instantly as soon as the flameblast went off or I would have been toast for sure.

So, like any rational person I'm adjusting things. That shit is not going to kill me

just gotta level up that purity of ice more.

I'll switch to a saffel's when I can get one.

Adjust, adapt or die.

The cold res wont help as much as you think, its part physical.

So add a granite and then your set :P.

I just encountered another frozen sky mob, this time wearing the kaltenhalt (first one I've seen since putting it on and the purity of ice). I didn't even come close to dying and got hit all at once, again. Last time it just about rip'd me, same lvl map (66). I stuck around and let them hit me a little bit more and it didn't do nearly as much damage.

More testing is needed, but so far so good with this kaltenhalt lol. I'm just gonna keep wearing it and the aura until they nerf it (if they do).
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Anton, the zone level and mob type were the same? I saw some speculation that the damage depends on the mob type rather than the actual spell, but I don't know if there is truth to that.

Thanks for experimenting! You are one brave man!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
wiki had it as "cult of..."

Seems like the original challenge teaser had them as cult but now they are "order".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info