Order of the Frozen Sky

"
AntonChigur wrote:
More testing is needed, but so far so good with this kaltenhalt lol. I'm just gonna keep wearing it and the aura until they nerf it (if they do).

I'm guessing they want 2h users to play the game? Bow users, dual wielders? I expect a fix soon, some sort of GGG comment would be appreciated.

"
Mivo wrote:
Anton, the zone level and mob type were the same? I saw some speculation that the damage depends on the mob type rather than the actual spell, but I don't know if there is truth to that.

Thanks for experimenting! You are one brave man!

ya the mob types and mods were different, I didnt pay attention enough to read what they were. next time I will experiment some more. Good results the first time tho haha
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
4 day,s and no responds

don't think there gonna fix it
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
"
dragnar wrote:
4 day,s and no responds

Chris just responded here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132655

He said there are changes to Frozen Sky in the upcoming 1.3d patch, so this seems to be getting fixed. :)
Last edited by Mivo on Dec 16, 2014, 8:59:27 PM
"
Mivo wrote:
"
dragnar wrote:
4 day,s and no responds

Chris just responded here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132655

He said there are changes to Frozen Sky in the upcoming 1.3d patch, so this seems to be getting fixed. :)

that's good, I ran into at least 3 more packs of frozen sky and had no problems with that kaltenhalt + purity of ice combo. The downside is that I wear a kaltenhalt lol and more mana reserved.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
Zed_ wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:
More testing is needed, but so far so good with this kaltenhalt lol. I'm just gonna keep wearing it and the aura until they nerf it (if they do).

I'm guessing they want 2h users to play the game? Bow users, dual wielders? I expect a fix soon, some sort of GGG comment would be appreciated.

2handers is PERFECTLY playable. i guess DW is better and ofc with shields much easier.

this doesn't need a fix.
Beta Member Since 2010
Last edited by Kalidor on Dec 17, 2014, 6:12:55 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
GDSLICK wrote:
that does seem a bit stronk,

but its the best watching that video..the hc players "o shit"
instant logout.

man..so hardcore !

You really want to go there?

Spoiler
IMO he has a point, most hardcore players love to make use of their bragging rights, but do actually very little to accept the challenge and take the risk that's associated with a hardcore league. Of course, there are still legit hardcore players, but when I see people avoiding harder content, or insta logging off if something goes wrong, or chaining low level maps with very little exp gain just because they're "safe" I imagine a bunch of Standard players just willing to get their bragging rights instead of living up to the hardcore expectations.

For example I had a discussion with a guildy today, I usually play sofctore challenge and while having a rather risky playing style I always manage to stay alive till level 85+ when I usually get too confident and make a dumb mistake. And my guildy obviously got that hardcore behavior and started dissing me saying shite like "in hardcore you would maybe make it level 70 and stop" as if Bloodlines were an Onslaught league with additional crazy mods. Serioysly, some hardcore players are so full of shit.
Last edited by Dzwonsson on Dec 17, 2014, 6:27:16 AM
"
Kalidor wrote:
this doesn't need a fix.

Well a good portion of players and also the devs seem to think otherwise.

"
Zed_ wrote:
"
Kalidor wrote:
this doesn't need a fix.

Well a good portion of players and also the devs seem to think otherwise.

The good portion of players want easy content in hc leagues...an irony isn't it?

The devs seem to listen to that portion of players otherwise they wouldn't release it like this from the first place. and don't tell me about previous hc leagues cause ALL of them were fine from their release.
Beta Member Since 2010
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
... most hardcore players love to make use of their bragging rights

No, they don't. Most HC players play HC because they enjoy the thrill. It's very hard to play something else when you've experienced the adrenaline rush. I had that "problem" in D2.

I see more HC bashing here than I see HC bragging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info