Order of the Frozen Sky

This goes to show that GGG doesn't respect the time that we, the players, sink into the game.
They are just taking us for granted!
One-shot kills are fucked-up and un-fun.
Even if this Frozen Sky bullshit were to appear in the Standard league, that 10% XP loss would be a real turn off.

As other players have said, we want a challenging game with intelligent mechanics and force us to come up with a good strategy to tackle them.

Relying on one-shot kills is really fucked-up. Any idiot can design a game system like this.

um so ya.....not leaving act 2 merc again till this is addressed. Currently there is no counterplay or precaution players can take against ootfs. The more you play the more likely you are to encounter a 100% rip scenario with this mod. That isn't a fun concept.

losing interest with these leagues by the day.
"
tehnix wrote:
saw this pic in another thread, and its quite interesting:

you get the frozen sky even when those mobs aren't on your screen.

Not blurry enough.

Anyway, I think GGG should change it to the way Phox suggested in podcast;

"Instead of all casting at the same time, there's a 1 second cooldown shared between the pack, but each spell lasts 20 seconds now."

I think their problem in testing was probably that they only tested it as ONE frozen sky mob. as a pack its absolutely ruthless.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Dec 16, 2014, 9:28:41 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
I think their problem in testing was probably that they only tested it as ONE frozen sky mob. as a pack its absolutely ruthless.

A mob is a pack. ;)
Online delenda est:
When the lifecycle of PoE will draw to an end many years from now,
there needs to be a final patch making it available offline.
"
Xeledon2132 wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

A mob is a pack. ;)

aaa, no its not ;)

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Thinking everyone would be sorely disappointed if GGG haven't badly screwed up somehow each major patch.

(releasing 1.3. in this shape not included :))

Edit: just wanted to add, sapphire flask doesn't help.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Dec 16, 2014, 11:28:14 AM
GGG Please, you need to react to this quickly. If you can't figure out how to balance it within the next 24 hours, you really should consider just removing it until you can fix it. As hardcore players, we love a challenge. We want the game to test a combination of our gear, build, and skill. This however doesn't test anything, it has the potential to insta kill a player (OFF SCREEN!)... even with best possible gear/defenses.
"
Xeledon2132 wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

A mob is a pack. ;)

mob in this case is short for 'mobile object'

one zombie is one mob
many zombies is many mobs

oldschool MUD slang yo.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FIX IT or RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Not a single word on the matter yet?

Im leaving fellshrine now (Or I'll explode) - But damn Im going to be salty if this gets me!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info