Order of the Frozen Sky

This is the first time I've had Sympathy for HC players ( blood lines ) my god that shit's super aids why is that in game haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ercLqiPME
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 15, 2014, 3:10:30 PM
Definitely balanced for logout macro, not for manual logout. Fix you build bro :P
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
So how does it work, you attack it and get hit with blizzards? Or they just cast blizzard? Or they die and cast blizzard?

I've encountered most of the bloodlines but not that one.
"
Emil_kof wrote:
So how does it work, you attack it and get hit with blizzards? Or they just cast blizzard? Or they die and cast blizzard?

They cast it when they get aggro'd. When we're speaking about 3 blue golems, no big deal, but when it comes to big packs and, even worse, coming out from the ground all at the same time, that shit kills you instantly since these ice storms stack up.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Emil_kof wrote:

basically from what Ive seen on streams is the mobs cast it on you when they 'see' you (ie you are in range). so its basically a huge burst of damage depending on number of mobs

the worst seems to be when there are emerging mobs like crabs or devourers, because all of them cast it on you at one time (ie pohx's death). the bigger the pack the more burst damage youll take because it stacks

and because its cold damage youre likely to be frozen in place and take more damage. if they crit with it its GG

I believe they are only found in 60+ zones.

and yes, they seem really bad from design standpoint. way worse than invasion bosses lots of people hated.
Last edited by grepman on Dec 15, 2014, 3:27:32 PM
They're a ranged, instantaneous Invasion Boss amount of freezing cold damage.
There's no warning and no counterplay at all.

I do not envy HC players this league. Prepare your Kaltenhalts + Purity of Ice.
Last edited by pneuma on Dec 15, 2014, 3:29:43 PM
"
pneuma wrote:

I do not envy HC players this league. Prepare your buttholes

fixed that for ya
mommy
Oblivious
*sigh*

Why do the devs implement these one shot things. It's just stupid. There is zero skill involved. No itemization can save you. Just instant death.

Corrupted blood was great. It required you to pay attention and play re-actively. Stuff like this and the ice nova strong-box one shots... they just ruin the game tbh.

If something can kill you in less than 3 seconds regardless of skill or gear check, then it is simply amateur development / implementation of game mechanics.

GGG I get that you want to challenge HC players. But at least make the challenges fair. Dark souls 1 and 2 were brutal games, but they were fair.
I can't imagine it was intended.

They probably tested the affix as a single 1v1 and didn't even consider the fact that the whole pack would cast it at once because they all get aggro'd at roughly the same time, nor did they test it on things that pop up like burrowed enemies.

The interesting question is what they're going to do to fix it. They can't leave it like it is for the whole league. Even Storm Herald and Ossecati were less rippy than this shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info