Static Strike is awesome

^ this!

Also i wonder if reflected damage from aoe does check against evasion/block or spell block... i smell resolute technique will be double edged sword here
Last edited by Haito on Dec 13, 2014, 2:57:51 PM
This skill seems pretty much the best melee attack in the game atm. Anyone tried melee splash with it? You get an explosion per enemy hit right? Or do they all combine into one if they're all hit at the same time. Cause if the former, this is crazy good for lgoh and revelry.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
enveratise wrote:
Calling Vipermagi. or if Gods willing, Mark. bring elightenment to thy ignorant brethren

All you have to do is punch a monster with Melee Phys linked, and once without (easy mode: use On Full Life as well, bigger delta). It's not that hard to figure out that it's Melee Damage. Someone else can put in the five minutes this time.

"
Stt3r0 wrote:
Also i wonder if reflected damage from aoe does check against evasion/block or spell block... i smell resolute technique will be double edged sword here

It's an Attack. It deals Attack Damage. Attacks can be Blocked, Evaded and Dodged.
Aye , want something done - do it yourself.
Did said test and aoe benefits from "melee damage" ... quite sick, wonder if skill can dodge nerfhammer for the league duration.
Awesome. Thank you :>
180% damage effectiveness means this SEEMS like it might be tweaked in upcoming balance hotfix patches. Currently this attack has the highest damage effectiveness of any melee skill (well, tied with Dual Strike), it's miles above any skill with built-in AOE, and it's miles above any skill that converts physical to elemental.

Of course, GGG could have decided "we want more people to play Templars and use lighning melee skills" and think this is okay, but that's just wishful thinking on my part :)
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
Vipermagi wrote:
-snip-

THOU HAST SPOKEN

(seriously though, never even thought about considering using a Melee Phys gem. and here I was drawing similarities between the projectile melee attacks :P)

I think it's actually the strongest melee skill right now, because Dual Strike got nerfed a bit this patch right?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Expect nerf to ground soon.
Bozos.

SSt - Light Pen - WeD - Added Light - Faster Atacks - Conc. Effect

Hyaon Fury.

Get Celestial Punishiment.

Hit something that is debuffed with Conductivity, Elemental Weakness and Shocked.

See the magic.
Last edited by Yuping on Dec 14, 2014, 12:21:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info