Did your build get destroyed?

still pretty good
Last edited by Tom1989 on Dec 4, 2014, 10:25:26 PM
"
Tom1989 wrote:
still pretty good
my reflector build is no more :(.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
-5% increased Critical Strike Chance
-6% increased Movement Speed
-7% increased Critical Strike Multiplier
-2% increased Elemental Damage
-2% increased Energy Shield
+2% increased Evasion Rating

Probably won't notice anything. Biggest disappointment is the movement speed but I use whirling blades most of the time anyway.
my face for block eva dodge build.

Been crunching numbers for a stun marauder and I'm getting:
-8% stun (which doesn't exist anymore)
-4% life
-20 str
+96% armor (lol)
-1.5% regen
+7% attack speed
-1 endurance charge
-12% radius (the templar node is now a lot harder to get to)
+47% damage

Overall the character is probably going to equally suck and take 30 minutes to clear a level 70 map and I'll end up rerolling one of my crit chars that will ezmode the entire content. Crit bow most likely.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
"
kolton wrote:

-1 endurance charge

?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
kolton wrote:

-1 endurance charge

?

Couldn't get the templar one with the same number of skill points. But it's 3 points away so if the char ends up not sucking I could level him to 90.
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Buffs for everything I know that I'm playing, unless I decide to roll a crit character later in the leagues, but even that wasn't really that bad, and only matters if I decide dagger over bow.

Arc gets more damage and life.

Flame Totems are going to be stupid strong unless the gem changes.

Flame blast gets more damage and HP.

Staff Builds got a bit stronger.

There's more but haven't planned them yet, and I'm sure all but BoR WoE are going to be better.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League
I lost 2% ele damage, a little bit of crit multi, My block chance which was only 30% from a default shield will now be only 20% due to acro. Honestly, not much lost. I don't see how it really will affect me too much, so i'll still continue my build, we've yet to see patch notes though, so time will tell.
Goodness, why cant people just keep playing with their builds? So what if something changes or you lose a few thousand dps, you probably still got over 9000!

Get over it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info