720k DPS, 3400 ES, 3x% Block

After Patch:
620k DPS, 3000 ES, 2x% Block

Pretty big nerf, 100k dps lost.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Last edited by Xymordos on Dec 16, 2014, 12:55:40 PM
Hey, I do not give this game for no dollars, my CI Shadow is completely useless Loath Bane Ambusher, Atziri Acuity, everything is useless. I'm going to play where it works, this is a dead game.
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
My melee puncture shadow took a massive nerf and was neither fotm nor op. In fact it was as efficient as its going to get and was still doing content very slowly.

But who cares about melee eh?

I do not think it was an issue here for melee puncture, mostly it was from puncture trapper and puncture bow builds. Those builds were wrecking uber Atziri, so by extension because Puncture is such a widely used skill, and can be used by almost any weapon. Melee just happened to be on the crossfire for balancing.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

My 83 FB build gained 500 HP, 5K DPS, and has the same block %. Somehow, he dies in 2 seconds from a regular fecking voidbearer in a 68 map and all resists capped. 2 seconds, 1 dog, 5k life.

My 82 Ground slammer with Kongors. Picked up 1k life, lost 10k dmg, also has ZERO survivability. A rare can take 4k life in 1 hit.

I used to be able to faceroll 72 maps without thinking on both of these, and now they die easily in a 68. I know I suck, need more gooder gear etc. I'll come back in 1.4 I guess.

Sorry Chris and gang, but the fun has been sucked out of the room pretty completely.
Your RNGeesus is a false prophet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info