Did your build get destroyed?

My RoA crit ranger will see very small changes, (slightly decreased crit multi, a bit less phys. damage, +60% accuracy rating, 8% increased life).

LS Templar is about to receive a noticeable buff.

EK Shadow will stay the same. Not a single node is going to be changed.

Ele buzzsaw is going to have a bit less life but will have its elemental dmg increased by approx. 60%.

Groundslammer is going to have less %reduced stun threshold, but... damn that culling strike looks tasty.

The only character of mine that'll get nerfed is the eva/acro/block one, it's pretty obvious, why.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
My insanely stupid hc builds never got nerfed! Not even for the 1.3.0

I'm laughing when i watch people crying for their destroyed/nerfed builds. This is happening when you copy-paste builds that going popular.
Beta Member Since 2010
My incinerator main went from 53 spell block to 38, not the worst thing ever. Meanwhile I lost 10 all res which I had overcapped anyway (use purity instead of HoT on ele weakness maps, don't need to overcap).

Meanwhile I gained 10 strength, 30 intelligence, 4% armour, 1.2% life regen, 40% mana regen, 26% elemental damage, 31% spell damage, 26% cast speed, 5% chance of elemental status and an incredible 20% light radius.

Overall a huge offensive buff and ~30% less facetankiness vs temple piety who I already could AFK facetank. I like the update.

RIP to my dual wield block acro ranger from rampage though, lol.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Last edited by Wooser69 on Dec 8, 2014, 6:29:14 AM
My best chars:
1. woe+bor - looks destroyed, but since we lack info on all changes aside from passives, it's impossible to say yet.

2. wand coc - looks about the same in passives, but I have a feeling it will be destroyed by skill changes in this patch.

3. cyclone coc - probably gonna be about the same

4. phys crit bow - looks about the same.

Overall it's hard to say. If GGG change certain skills or combo of skills, it could ruin all my chars :P
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
Kalidor wrote:

I'm laughing when i watch people crying for their destroyed/nerfed builds. This is happening when you copy-paste builds that going popular.

Thats why i do the builds i wanna do and not those popular map mob one shotting builds that get hit by nerfs the most and most often.
My shadow dual striker got nerfed for 30K dmg (third of the dmg I had at the time)... still gonna see if I can make it work, as its the most fun build for me.
IGN: Perpetual_War / Malacath_
RF Marauder + Ele-Equilibrium-Trigger/COH Cyclone/LeapSlam still doing fine after patch.
More tanky now I feel, but this might be due to minor tweaking.
Still kinda cheap to put the items together.

Current situation:
trigger Ele Equilibrium from any piece of gear + flat Cold damage or + flat Lightning damage
One more Notable passive to Life regen and it's more than sustaining RF and Skill on Blood Magic (+Regen from Frenzy Charge on Blood Dance boots can non-stop cyclone on full health globe)
After that all can go +Vit and boost damage+survivability, maybe change aura setup a bit

Still have 1 or 2 gem slots free and need suggestions:
4L Boots: (Blood Dance): RF+Increased AoE+ Conc Effect+ Increased Burning->FIX
4L Helm (Alpha's): Reduced Mana+Grace+Vitality+Purity of Fire
3L Weapon (Doryani's): Reduced Mana+ Purity of Elements+ ?? (might swap out due to overcapped Resis and keep for special occasions)
4L Gloves (Rare+Vit+Armor): Normal CWDT Setup: CWDT+EC+IC+Increased duration->FIX
3L Shield (Phoenix): at the moment just leveling gems: Blood Magic+ Enduring Cry+ ???
5L Armor (Carcass Jack): LeapSlam+ Cyclone + COH + Flamability+ Blood Magic (if get 6-Link+faster attacks or go dual curse add Ele weakness)
1 spare on Armor : Just leveling gems

Atm plays like brain afk:
Enter Map with fitting mods -> switch on RF+brain AFK -> Cyclone all Map/Leap gaps between groups of mobs:
+Flat Ele-Dmg from gear triggers Ele Equilibrium (-Fire Res) + COH Flamability (-Fire Res)
-> Auto Curse and EE->Mobs die in less than a breath ->Loot
(No manual anything other than press right mmouse for cyclone/leap sometimes for bigger gaps in groups and using pots)

1) Did your build get affected in anyway?

: yes , my dps down from 67k to 53 k dps

2) Was it buff or a nerf?

: Nerf crit a tons gone .

3) Will you continue to play it?

: my Cyclone crit build its over !

SRS build.

I now have noticeably lower DPS. Despite the fact that when I respeced I added 15% more minion damage than I had before, the skulls take longer to kill everything.

Additionally, thanks to AA nerf, I now am even more paper thin than before. I have died multiple times to mobs that have never killed me before.

Playing this character is now an exercise in futility.

SRS nerfed
Vaal Haste nerfed
Arctic Armor nerfed

thanks.
"
"
Kalidor wrote:

Thats why i do the builds i wanna do and not those popular map mob one shotting builds that get hit by nerfs the most and most often.

My melee puncture shadow took a massive nerf and was neither fotm nor op. In fact it was as efficient as its going to get and was still doing content very slowly.

But who cares about melee eh?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 16, 2014, 12:25:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info