Did your build get destroyed?

They all DED! DED! :C
Yup, once again. Lost 6 characters due to nerfing in total so far. Really great decision GGG. Shows you truly care for your playerbase.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
The build I'm currently playing got absolutely d_stroyed.

My freezing pulser though got a decent buff so I'll just play her when the patch hits.
Facebreaker Witch: Slight buff in damage, slight nerf in life. Overall should end up fine.
Burning Ice Spear: Buffs all around.
Reave Witch... doesn't look good. Both sides of the tree got dumped on a bit so I'm not sure if she's going eva+crit or armor+RT yet.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
i have a melee 1h/shield acrobatics ranger, but im kind of on the fence about the changes. i'll lose out on block chance, but i was going to stack it too far to begin with, but i will get a MASSIVE boost in evasion chance.

i may also be able to save a couple of passives, so i think overall i may have gotten a buff. so while i may have just lost about 20% block chance, i may have gained about 15% evasion chance and about 15% movement speed.
this is all due to the insane boost in "increased defenses with equipped shield". as a duelist or ranger start you can pretty easily gain a boost of 325% increased defenses with equipped shields, and with a 2,000 EV shield that equals a fking huge 8500 evasion from the shield alone (without considering your +% evasion!).

im pretty stoked about the changes, i want to see how they finalize it, and what their plan is to compensate for the block nerf
"
1) Did your build get affected in anyway?

Both my dual Dreamfeather elemental Cleave and non-crit EK builds are affected by Acrobatics' new block chance reduction. I think that's the only change that either build will see (aside from new gems or uniques that could be useful). I mostly stick to the right side of the skill tree and never stack block chance, so no major problems for me this patch.

"
2) Was it buff or a nerf?

Nerf. A very small one for the Cleave build, a slightly larger one for EK since I use Rathpith Globe, but it'll be ok.

"
3) Will you continue to play it?

Yeah, both builds will be fine, and I just can't put down the Cleave build. It doesn't give the most damage, but holy crap, is it fun. Queen of the Forest with its potential speed bonus has seriously ruined everything else for me.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Dec 4, 2014, 3:05:59 PM
Having 75% block and 40% dodge meant: you take 15% of hits (that are not evaded).
Now 75% block is 52.5%, coupled with 40% dodge: you take 28.5% of hits (that are not evaded).

It was twice as good before, but is it really bad now?
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:

It was twice as good before, but is it really bad now?

If you only want to farm shit like docks NO, everything is fine!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
All my chars buffed =D

But im sorry ST 1hit guys QQQQQQQQQQQQ
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
Well, let's take a look at the numbers shall we?

twenteen
8tysix

I think it's obvious my build was buffed.

-Boem-
IGN: Sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info