Did your build get destroyed?

Despite the patch notes isn't out; The talent reflection is the core of a char.

1) Did your build get affected in anyway?

2) Was it buff or a nerf?

3) Will you continue to play it?

I worship ee-sama!
I got buffed somewhat. Way more damage, ignite and HP. It went from "meh" to awesome.

Of course I'll continue to play it; I can get decent DPS at last!

PS!
Well, at least 1000 DPS. It's a good thing compared to 400 :/
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
My spell (arc) build seems to be buffed by the templar nodes. (Unless the gem gets a big nerf?)
Melee seems to be more difficult than ever.
Bow stays close the same.
I guess i'll try a ranged totem build?
Pure level 92 RF:Insane Buff on everything and especially damage.Lost about 0.5% regen that I can get any time I want if neded from templar. Almost at the pre snap shot nerf levels---> People are still crying though

Level 91 Windripper CoC: Lost about 7% crit multi and 5% Chance. A very slight nerf. Nothing to worry about------->People are still crying though

Level 90 RT Molten/Block build: Insane dps increase. Lost the duelist block. Will use Rumi's to compensate------> People are still crying (of course)

level 85 Block/Acro Duelist: Completely owned. As it should------> People cry. Let them cry. This balance was needed...
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Last edited by Iluvatar_gr on Dec 4, 2014, 11:33:11 AM
1) Semi affected

+ Shatter-chuck didn't really lose anything except some multi which isn't a big deal instead of like 4m DPS now I do like probably 3.5m

+ They didn't touch bows at all meaning they likely agree It's all out balanced in most cases; Hell they didn't touch a single node on the right side of the talents in terms of crit or multiplier meaning bows is likely a good meta still

+ Rainbow nuker lost some multi as well as usual it doesn't really do much

Entire core of both nuker and shatter is MC and they didn't touch it thus their defenses are still okay.

- My shatter uses double batteries so it never used a shield
- My nuker used a shield and acrobatic's at the same that's very very huge in terms of survivability

- My ranger is well glass kills anything in 1 hit however Rumi's flask has been affected to it since Acrobatic's does 30% LESS block making rumi's pretty much not very good or even worth in the flask slot

2) Just nerfed; Ranger is unsure

3) Yeah there still good.

Equation 1) Is what we see in the talents that reflect our entire chars

Equation 2) Is when we see what they did to mechanic's / gems

Then you can add both of them together to see if you're fucked or not.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 4, 2014, 11:33:57 AM
-My Explosive arrow Templar has been buffed tremendeously.
-My Chinsol Burning Arrow Templar has been buffed tremendeously.
-My cyclone facebreaker aegis block was nerfed (block chance) but with buff to defensice stats and damage.

As for what i will play in 1.3, Path of Elemental for sure :)
Last edited by ffogell on Dec 4, 2014, 11:47:55 AM
Yes.
Nerfed.
No.

Spoiler
you can thank I_No.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
1) Yes!
2) HUGE nerf!
3) Impossible to play that build.

Unless the new gems are somewhat over powered, this patch is a grave stone for the Duelist.

Sad.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Huge buffs for all my chars, except for the dualist (RIP).
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
Meatball Diarrhea (1h/shield): butchered, probably there'll be some kinda block buff (keep believing so!), but with all the damage nodes removed/nerfed and shield phys nodes being exclusively "melee" my Molten Strike got so owned offensively that I had to pronounce the build dead.

Meatball Diarrhea (DW): mostly unaffected... unless the DW block nerf is for real, then this build is probably dead as well.

Doryani's Cyclonist: dunno, I'd say unaffected, but have yet to check it.

Butcher's Raging Cleaver: same as DW Meatball Diarrhea, but it's my 1.3 project, so it'll hurt even more.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Dec 4, 2014, 1:29:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info