[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
I was starting to doubt this build could do uber's, but i can now confirm its viable.

Took me 3 tries befor i got my first kill.

here is the gear.

i can manage with 2-3 deaths - mostly die on trio bosses.

i only switch to saffell's on vaal's and atziri.

Thanks for a nice build!!

Grats on uber!!!

Would you mind posting your current tree? I am playing around with a few things and would be curious to see what you are running. Thanks! :D
Let me see if I understand it: A single shot (i.e one use of skill but with multiple projectiles) should be able to proc more than once but that depends on the CoC cool down and time between each hit. So it would only be possible to proc CoC with all your hits if your attack speed is slow enough so each hit takes longer than the CoC cool down ??

That of course assume your accuracy, Critical strike chance and chance to cast spell is 100% but is limited to 95%, 95% and 68% (gem Q20, a few more % better if +lev of gems). So I guess that in reality you want a faster attack speed than just getting above the cool down timer.

Have I understand this correctly?

What complicates things further is that there is a spread of projectiles so proj might hit monsters at different times. Proj 1 is hitting first monster and proj 2 is hitting another monster behind the first one etc. And how about piercing?

Hmm is it even possible to figure out an optimal attack speed?

I am noob with this build. At lvl 74 and it seems to be ok but is far from optimized. Accuracy is about 80% and critical strike is ~ 80% with 6 charges. To me it looks like it doesn't proc more than once for each shot but it is hard to tell.

Has anyone tried the Tora crafted mod "Attack projectiles return to you" with this build (haven't tried it at all so not sure how it behaves. Is it somehting like ST?) ?

@xiao
You are complaining about taking more than 1 attack to kill map bosses? I think you have a warped perception of acceptable dps. lol

Also, you are struggling for resists because you have mostly none on your Rings and Amulet.

@Bermag
The projectiles always land at the same interval timing. There is no "spread" (variance) as you called it. I explained the attack speed under the wand section.

It seems like your wand has low base crit if you only have 80%.

Attacks Return to You doesn't work how you think it does. It isn't worth it. It only returns when it hits a monster, at which point another monster would have to run in the way. Its best on builds that use Chain.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@xiao

@Bermag
The projectiles always land at the same interval timing. There is no "spread" (variance) as you called it. I explained the attack speed under the wand section.

It seems like your wand has low base crit if you only have 80%.

Attacks Return to You doesn't work how you think it does. It isn't worth it. It only returns when it hits a monster, at which point another monster would have to run in the way. Its best on builds that use Chain.

The "spread" I wrote about was that each projectile is not fired at the same point. Do you mean that no matter the distance to the monster hit all projectiles fired at the same time will hit at same time ? So a monster right in your face and on other side of screen is hit simultanously ? If so then it makes sense because it would have complicated calculations a lot.

Or do you mean that projectiles are not fired at same time? Yes I read your explanation about attacks speed. I might misunderstood but I thought that meant that there is a time delay between when each projectile is fired.

My weapon has a crit chance of 10.24% (see below; Btw do you think it is good enough or should I try to upgrade? Was self-crafted and first decent I got). However I have room for improvements for crit chance on equipment. Have not got Maligaro's yet (hoping I would not need it so I could get a rare with some life on) and one ring with no crit chance and CoC is q0, so room for improvements there.

Yes "Attacks return to you" is not worth it. Might have been if it at least would have return if it missed target and then travel to max range and return. But still probbaly more useful to get something else like elemental leech or something.

Also thanks for a great guide!

Im loving the build, here is my atm itens, please give some tips to what improve

Stats:
lvl 69
CC without pc: 61%
CC with pc: 95%
Health: 2789
Ice res: 81%
Fire res: 79%
Light res: 81%

Itens

Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgixDkgOXA-rEZYWvxmKGo8fQSaVKgsqTSycLR8yCTWSNj06WD8nP_xBlkSrRX5JUUrITLNQMFFMUzVVS1WuVcZd8mHiYqxjQ2r6bEZsjG6qb55wUnDVcmx3B3gNfVt_xoIQgwmD24cTidOMC4w2j6aVIJUum7WcpJ2qoqOpbqxHrrO1SLXyuXzB88M6ykrQ9di934rfsOOE6GbssPDV8-r22vsJ
Last edited by lzlucas on Feb 4, 2015, 8:35:25 PM
"
I was starting to doubt this build could do uber's, but i can now confirm its viable.

here is the gear.

Good going!

What attack speed did you run?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
"
atheyd wrote:
"

here is the gear.

Grats on uber!!!

Would you mind posting your current tree? I am playing around with a few things and would be curious to see what you are running. Thanks! :D

Sure lvl93:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecDHgQHBUIGIwceCLEI9A5IDlwPqxGWFE0WvxiRGYoajx9BJpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fLYM1kjY9Nug6WD8nP_xBlkSrRX5JUUrITLNN41AwUUxTNVVLVa5VxlivXfJh4mKsY0NknWpDavprF2yMbWxuqm-ecFJw1XcHeA19W3_GghCCHoMJg9uHE4nTjAuMNo-mj_qVIJUulwabtZyknaqfy6KjplenMKlurEeus7VItfK5fLyfvOrAVMHzwzrEospK0PXYvdsL217fsOhm6_XssPDV8h3z6vba-wn8S_6P

What attack speed did you go with?
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
@Lucas
Might want to snag a 6L Volls dude. That TShirt isn't going to carry you forever. :P
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Lucas
Might want to snag a 6L Volls dude. That TShirt isn't going to carry you forever. :P

I will never have enought currency to buy one and never luck to make one.
Last edited by lzlucas on Feb 5, 2015, 8:51:56 AM
"
lzlucas wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@Lucas

I will never have enought currency to buy one and never luck to make one.

Thats not true! I play pretty casually and I bought a 6l volls. I just used the masters every day to buy fuses and sell them. I also used the chaos recipe and updated my shop daily with cheap items and gems. It took me a while, but I saved up 18ex and bought one. You can do it! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info