[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Just spent everything I had including my 5l voll's to get this 6 link. Now I have no chroms lol. Wish me luck on coloring it haha.
"
atheyd wrote:

Just spent everything I had including my 5l voll's to get this 6 link. Now I have no chroms lol. Wish me luck on coloring it haha.

I'm close to doing the same. Only a few more Ex....
"
wozzlebottle wrote:
"
atheyd wrote:

I'm close to doing the same. Only a few more Ex....

Hey it only took me 500 chroms but I finally got GGGBBR! :-/
I'm starting to level a witch. Would someone be able to help clarify which gems I need at what level and what quality on what gems. I'm a tad confused by the guide. Also what masters would be preferred to level up? Thank you in advance.

Following the link setups from the guide these are the gems I plan to use:
Spoiler
Arc
Barrage
Cast on Critical Strike
Cast When Damage Taken
Cast When Damage Taken
Cast When Damage Taken
Cold Snap
Curse on Hit
Discharge
Enduring Cry
Enfeeble
Freezing Pulse
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Herald of Thunder
Immortal Call
Increased Duration
Life Leech
Life Leech
Poacher's Mark
Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice
Purity of Lightning
Reduced Mana
Reduced Mana

Last edited by Tosimaru on Jan 30, 2015, 11:13:53 PM
@wozzle
Yes. It stays the same up to around 4.4 to 4.5 APS. Good luck getting there efficiently with this build though.

@Gee
Lot to respond to. I'll just say this. I leveled this build from scratch and bought everything in a league where Chaos weren't worth anything with around 3-4 hrs played 5 days a week. You can do it.

You are having crit problems because your wand has a very low base crit. Aim for at least 10.5 above everything else.

@Kmas
Cyclone has to worry much more about mana and puts itself in more danger. I also feel its much more devastating to fail a crit with it. We have more options for spells and the ability to fight at a range for any situation. We also have more DPS at point blank.

@Ressiv
You aren't feeling the crit thing because your stats aren't high enough.

@Posterior
His gear might be expensive, but his stats for proc'ing aren't much different. You'll get there. Just keep upgrading.

@Tosi
I'm not sure why you need all that info. That's a lot to gather for you. Just use the gems as soon as possible, like you would in any other build. Elreon, Catarina, and Haku are the more important Masters for this build. Vorici is also arguably important to Chrome more efficiently.
"
ressiv wrote:

Anyone tried the kinetic blast version too?

I am currently using the kinetic version because I couldn't get 3g2b on my Voll's with 1000 chromes. Got 3g1b1r like 25 times now rofl.
It clears pretty damn fast.
I also tried barrage with just one spell and noticed that it cleared a lot slower, and i mean a lot. So I tested kinetic with just 1 spell and there's still a huge difference.
The only problem are bosses / exiles.

I wonder if I should keep trying to 3g2b my Voll's because it's very expensive and it might not clear faster (map+boss wise).

Anyone got some intel on this :)?
Is Void Battery actually any good with 1.1aps? giving a total of 1.8aps after passives...

My Current gear:

tl;dr

Void Battery Yes or No? xD
Last edited by Bump321 on Jan 31, 2015, 5:19:09 AM
Hello

THX for this build, it looks pretty nice. But... i have one problem. Before Barrage i used glacial cascade and i got full power charge without problem. Now i'm using barrage with Freezing Pulse and i can't get even one power charge. Here is my current tree https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaV5oEWv8u9D6tTNZu1GYr7CfbagwlvnspKwzp3B4cTnKRRTH1brEduqkrIPycqTdi9NZK18qluCLE__OhmeA21SG1sAx4GIx9BuXyMC-ywNj1sjJ2qYqyJ03BSKgvz6l3ycNVjQw5If8YRlsHzoqMtH5UgwFS86msXUDBMs4PbBAdBlq6zBULQ9Q==

this is my items. Can somone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

"
Terrornoid wrote:

@Tosi
I'm not sure why you need all that info. That's a lot to gather for you. Just use the gems as soon as possible, like you would in any other build. Elreon, Catarina, and Haku are the more important Masters for this build. Vorici is also arguably important to Chrome more efficiently.

Basically I make a spreadsheet to follow and I like to know exactly what I'm going to be doing with the build and when to stop leveling things up.

Spoiler
I took the skill point instead of Alira *_*. Now regretting that LOL.

I might have to do the the recipe to get the PC.

Definitely not proccing as much as I'd like. Sitting at about 81% crit chacne with 5 PCs up and 90% acc. Only seem to be proccing max 3 cocs per barrage.

Since I'm sitting at 2.4 APS, do you think it's worth it to get a slower (1.3aps wand would put me to 2.11 aps, below 2.2) wand? Would dropping down to 2.11 aps allow me to get 4 casts per barrage?

I'm also thinking of skipping EB and going to Acro/Phase Acro. With tabula, rat's nest, maligaro's, I basically have no ES, so I don't see the point of EB

Going down there also allows me to get the +20% life +flask cluster, 50% crit chance and possibly ondar's.

Last edited by posterier on Jan 31, 2015, 2:00:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info