[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
sounds like an advantage

Nope. Volley Fire does not replace GMP in any way. It makes Barrage better against packs, but does not help against single target. Packs die so fast, that it doesn't make sense to increase the kill speed even more with Volley Fire.

If you want something that clears packs really fast go for kinetic blast. All you do is running around make one shot and everything dies... That is the only way to increase killspeed for packs in a way that matters.
But it is shit against single target. I have used it for powerleveling on white maps and skipped everything that does not die in 2 shots e.g. all bosses and most rares...
Last edited by cuchio on Apr 14, 2016, 9:09:26 AM
@Terrornoid
Have you done Uber since shotgun nerf and Atziri buff? I would like to try Uber soon, after my Puritys are 20(that are the only gems that are not 20 right now). I can sustain RF even now with only 78%(would be 80% after lvl up) Fire res (85% with flasks), because i got this
from Cadiro.
Do you think Glacial Cascade and Flame Surge are a good option to try Uber?
I get 11,6k DPU with GC and 23k DPU with FS if RF is up. I have 2,07APS(without BR or FC). My Chance to Hit is 90%. On the defence side i only have 6,85k ES(might get lvl 90 first and grep some %es from tree). I have done some normal Atziri runs(with lvl 19gems) and the most deadly thing for me is the trio ice storm(if i don't kill the bitch fast enough), because i can normaly kill every thing in ~2s as long as i'm at full PCs. For Atziri her self i would switch to purity of fire and purity of lightning and i hope that this is enough to survive normal flameblast and normal storm call...
BTW: I would use Orb of Storms+PC on Crit to get PCs (if i don't have them) while dodging stuff.

Do you think it would work? Do you have some tipps?
Last edited by cuchio on Apr 15, 2016, 9:42:10 AM
Hi Fellas,

I just came back from 1.2 shatterchuck,

this guide & ST kamekameha COC helped me revive my character to know whats going on and whats new.

Appreciate it much !

however if anyone cares, I changed the coc build to Barrage - CoC - EK - Bladefall - ICStrike - Empower (4 Green on shav sucks..tried Increased Critical Damage, lose to Empower)

DPS is crazy. must stronger than FP + AB + Arc (all at lvl 21) that I tested on my Shatterchuck (which was 500kdps) This one if I calculated correctly was self buffed 1mil+ dps, 1.2mil+ dps on boss w flask, 1.5mil w frenzy charge + flask @packs

Here's my gear:

2 Volley Fire Gems

4 Offensive Gemgs (spell dmg/ spell dmg while shield/ attack speed/ attack speed with wand, physical damage. (at least 3 of above in 1 jewel)

Self buffed attack speed (0 frenzy charge, no flasks) @ 3.01

With Flask & 3 Frenzy charges from curse @3.5

Tree @ 93

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAA18DdEPqxEPES8RUBV-Fr8XLxhqGYoaSBqPGyUbyB0UHU8dqh8YIG4kiyepKgsqOCsKLR8vbzW5OVJBlkZxSVFLrkyzUDBQQlH7UzVV1lgHXGtcil3yX2pfsGBDY0Nk520ZbWxuPW-ecFJwu3cHe9d_xoCkgwmESITFhxOJ04wLjDaPRo_6knSTJ5UglwaboZu1nKShL6KjpyusmK6ztAy1SLl8u_y-gL6KwcXB88M6w23G98pKytPNFs_d0B_Q0ND12RPZW9te34rhiOOE6QLquutj7BjssO-I7-vw1fGK9Cj22vfX-Tf60vsJ_kk=?accountName=Neyeah&characterName=Neyeah

last 7 points, mostly to ES, 1 to top left aura effect, 6 to nearby ES nodes.

sitting at 10.1k ES now

Sorry if hijack thread ^^

-Edit: @parisdejesus youtube video. thats somewhat the build. but need to be efficient, just focus on EK+Bladefall is enough. Pack Melts from all COC anyway. My EK range from 37-50k Damage per use, Bladefall range from 29-33k damage per use depending on charges/flasks but this EK+Bladefall melts boss better than shatterchuck because there is no more shotgun mechanic and bladefall OP.

Lastly with INcreased Critical Strike. self buffed 0 charges, Barrage is sitting at 77.7% Crit. With full charges capped at 95%.

With Volley, yes does not replace GMP, but single target only 4 projectile. however with spell itself crit chance at 87-95% and multiplier of 365% for my stats. it beats my own shatterchuck dmg.

Hope this helps someone.

Cheers !

Last edited by Neyeah on Apr 16, 2016, 5:06:20 PM
I haven't tried UberA in ages. I play mostly "self-found" so for all my efforts in Atziri, I've only had around 6 hopes, ever, to show for it. I'd imagine the build can still do it but there's probably easier/cheaper builds for it.

Edit: Just ran regular Atziri again since Ascension and I stood in the middle of the split phase and never lost more than half health (6k tots hp). No res flasks, no purities. Just facetanked. Uber is probably easier than I think.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Apr 25, 2016, 11:38:17 PM
w00t? if i try hard i can manage to get 4k HP, how can you hit 6000??? impossiblé!!
Life on as many gear pieces as possible. Health on jewels. I'm also level 95.
3 questions...?

1) do you see an advantage in changing the build to ES version (via Shavronnes), i bet you got enough money Terror, why don't you do it? is it just the 4G Shav, or because you want to play Scion and need Volls therefore? Thats the point where Skyforth would be the best item ever for this CoC Builds ^^

2) Did you tried Dual Void Battery? I switched to it from a "nice" imbued wand+saffel's and i have definetly more DmG, same attack speed and as im playing assassin my crit is very very good cuz i get even more crit+crit multi because of the +2 PCs. but i can imagine that Scion will benefit same from Dual Battery, what do you think?

3) Atm im at 4000 HP (still lvl 83 tho) and have very high problems in surviving strong enemies 1vs1 (as long as i don't crit or fall below 8 PC)
im running dual-curse, Poachers Mark+HoI and CWDT+Temporal Chains.
Also i get totally destroyed by (regular) Atziri Trio lol so i think my defensive set-up kinda sux
Any suggestions??

As long as I have 8 PCs I deal good damage and have enough leech.
Some times i rly run out of PCs, so i did set up PCoC+Barrage+CoC+BallLightning (Note: no GMP, still this sustains PCs quite good but generation is some times slow and takes few hits).
In cases where i die e.g. vs atziri trio and have to go back to them and start at 0 PCs, im rly fucked :(
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Apr 28, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
The real reason I stuck with health is for Righteous Fire (which I'm not even currently using in the physical version.) After the Res Flask change, I'm not really sure it's worth it anymore. Low-Life obviously has it's advantages, it's just more expensive and harder to start off. Honestly, I wouldn't run it unless I had Skyforth's since I hate to rely on "on death" power charge generation and don't want to take a link or use another skill to generate.

Haven't tried Void Battery(s). I'm not as rich as you think.

You are having trouble with enemies because your defenses are too low. You spent too much investing in damage (which is fun, I know, but dying isn't.) For reference, using my new Barrage CoCulator, I only have about 200k DPS. I'll release it soon for you guys. Use Vaal Pact + Vaal Molten Shell + Life Leech [+ Controlled Destruction/Elemental Focus] for the Trio if you really need to; it's ez mode.

Post your tree and gear if you want a better critique.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Apr 28, 2016, 4:09:51 PM
would you say LL via Shav's has disadvantages?

i used your Excel (CoCDPs...something) file, to calc my DPS. With Dual Void Batteries i hit 1,5 million DPS, with Wand+Saffels it's "only" 600k. True thing, 200-600 is still enough to run through maps and destroy everything in a second, but when it comes to bosses and i'm squishy, like right now, i did compensate with damage.
I would like to change this tactic... i hate being squishy :(

So here is my tree+gear and you can analyze, give suggestions to raise my def

(at trio i would switch quicksilver flask with a Surgeon Ruby Flask)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAQHBLMHHgj0DdEOSA5cD6sPxBCSEZYWvxhqGYoajxvIIG4kiyaVKgsqOC0fMjIy0TY9OVI6WDt8QZZFR0V8RX5FnUlRS1dMjkyzUDBTUlVLVcZYB13yX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2pDavprF2yMbWxuPW-ecFJ_xoMJg9uEoonTjAuMNo9Gj_qTJ5UglS6Xl5rgm6GbtZ2qoS-iAKKjpwismK6ztDi4yrl8uZO8b7zqvoC-isBUwGbA48HzwwnDOspKz93QH9D12YbjhOUZ6-7r9eyw7-vw1fGK8bPyHfba99f7Cfv1

im at work (lol) and can't import my jewels, mostly they give spelldamage+attack speed or Life+Res
obv im slightly over the max-res (but not for chaos)

so hmmm help pls :)

Edit: im not far away from being able to purchase a 6L Shav's, this is why im asking about LL; i could do it, the change in tree is not so dramatic...purchasable :P
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Apr 29, 2016, 6:50:58 AM
Use this calculator, it's better.

- Unlink your AA with Reduced Duration (Then you can drop the aura nodes)
- Swap a health flask for an instant flask (or a bubbling eternal)
- Put movespeed on your quicksilver
- Consider the power of the new flasks (blind is massively underrated)
- Consider the merits of a shield since you still have nearby global crit you haven't taken
- Probably swap GMP for EK
- Consider using PCoC+Orb of Storms to maintain charges against bosses
- Move your Auras off-weapon so you can weapon swap to stop Blood Rage
- Use Enfeeble instead of Temp Chains
- Use a tree like this. Extra points go towards nearby health.
- Can switch to rare gloves for big defensive boost

ES builds don't have health potions to save their butts, however, they generally have a larger health pool with more protection (since no health flasks.) Ceiling is probably higher for low-life but I'm pretty content with life based since its consistent and reliable. Low-life needs to account for stun immunity and freeze immunity.

All I got for now.
Last edited by Terrornoid on Apr 30, 2016, 7:19:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info