[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

hi Cuchio nice for taking part in discussion

1. how much is your accuracy with barrage? (in Hit %)

2. do you think without Void Battery there is enough Spell Dmg?
"

1. how much is your accuracy with barrage? (in Hit %)

1. I'm lvl 74 and have 88% hit chance. That is low, but i also only have one ring with 250acc. I think if i get two rings with >300acc each my hit chance should be fine.

"

2. do you think without Void Battery there is enough Spell Dmg?

2. Yeah. I have the ele dmg nodes in shadow area. That is enough.
About Void Battery: You need a Wand with 10.57% base crit to get 95% crit chance if you have all 6 PCs and the 300% crit from tree.
Void Battery gives 115 spell dmg(and some nice global crit). A Wand with 80 spell dmg, enough crit and 1.5 APs goes for 15c in Perandus. The advantage of Assassin is that you don't need spell crit on gear and you can instead get spell damage.

But my Tree only works for LL or CI. Hybrid could work too. There is just not enough life in the upper right side of the Tree-.-
sorry but remind me again, why dont you need spell crit with Assassin?
With other classes you spec SpellCrit% on tree? oO Where

What do you think about Skyforth unique item to get ez PCs?

edit: Lool noticed Skyforth is 28 ex (60 perandus). ok lets change the subject :D
Last edited by airparisderjesus on Apr 5, 2016, 8:28:52 AM
With Assassin and 6PCs you get 3% base crit. That is also applied to spells. So your spells get 5%->8% or 6%->9%. If you don't increase the base crit chance you need an increase of 900% to get 50% crit chance. With 1% from Scion you need ~700%. 700% increase is possible, but 900% is not realy. With Assassin, my tree and 6PCs you get 56% crit chance for your spells. So there is no need to increase it more. I get 70% because of the PC i get from Void Battery. I'm not even sure if i realy should get heartseeker, because of the 50% crit increase. If your crit chance is too high, unstable infusion can't give PCs anymore. But i think without Void Battery you should get it.

Skyforth is what everyone wants i'm chancing Sorcerer Boots for it since they got released-.-

My opinion about CoC is that it is only good with a 6L (or 5L Volls with Scion). If i haven't been lucky with 6linking my shavs i wouldn't have considered CoC. My plan has been a LL caster first.

Assassin and Occultist are the only classes i would use without a Volls(to get a 6L you need to get lucky or it will be expansive). Those classes work even with a good rare chest, because of the buildin PC-Generation and in the end they might be more powerfull, because you get good stats on your chest and have other cool stuff in the ascendancy tree.
If you want to play CoC and you can get a 6L Occultist's Vestment, Widowsilk Robe or best Vaal Regalia, i think Assassin is the best option.
You might get one of those for 2-5ex in Perandus. Chaos spam until you get decent ES(min 400ES, better 700+) and use my tree with adaption to CI. You can also farm/trade for chains that bind or dapper prodigy and hope for a good ES chest. If you don't get one you might be able to trade your 6Link and get a good 6L ES chest.

If you don't have that currency/time get a 5L Volls, you get one for 40c in Perandus. As Scion you don't need life leech. But then be aware that diamond rings with high accuracy, life and res can be expansive too. I have paid ~1ex for each ring a year a go(on standard) with good stats. To get random rings with ES instead of Life is cheaper as i know and you can get res as an implicic. Ofcourse if you decide to go with a 5L Volls use the tree Terronoid has revealed.

Last edited by cuchio on Apr 5, 2016, 10:15:11 AM
So what's the best ascendant to be as scion?

I'm going to take the berserker one for the life leech.

But for the second one, i can't decide between assassin for the extra crit or deadeye?

What is the best between spell spamming or physical spamming?

Fireball/artic breath ect

OR

Bladefall/Glacial cascade ect?

Is the damage between those setups alot and which spell/skill setups for CoC wand is the best?

Since Deadeye seems the best if you're going fireball/artic breath.
"
Malphai wrote:

But for the second one, i can't decide between assassin for the extra crit or deadeye?

A few things about Deadeye:

50% chance of Projectiles Piercing:
Your Arctic Breath and Fire Ball only explode if they don't pierce. That means you will do less damage in some situations.

Skills fire an additional Projectile:
This effect has to be tested. It might be super powerfull or super bad. That is because of the 50ms cd.

Without Assassin you will have a hard time to get crit capped.
Last edited by cuchio on Apr 6, 2016, 6:13:15 PM
So you mean that assassin is always better then deadeye?
The additional Projectile could be nice. That has to be tested. But since the crit nodes in the shadow area got changed it is difficult to get 95% crit with Barrage without crit in the class or on jewels. The 1% base crit is not only to get 95% crit for Barrage(or close to that) but also to get higher crit for spells. Increasing the base crit is like a multi². You increase the chance to cast your spells and your spells also crit more often. And it helpes with the defense too: Surgeon Flasks are a must and you can refill those faster if your spells also crit. It is even more important since the Surgeon Flasks got nerfed.

Without testing you can't know. But i'm sure that Assassin as second class will be better.
Last edited by cuchio on Apr 6, 2016, 9:33:42 PM
I've burned about 4.5k chromes trying to get GGGGBB on Volls. That's the biggest hold back right now for the guide. The RNG in this game sometimes...
"
Terrornoid wrote:
I've burned about 4.5k chromes trying to get GGGGBB on Volls.

I know that feeling it took me 1k chromes to get GGGBBR on my shavs.

About Noxious Strike it seems to work for spells aswell. Your Barrage does the Bleed and your Physspells can poison after that. At least the guy in this thread makes use of it in his LL Version and Cyclone.
Last edited by cuchio on Apr 7, 2016, 8:51:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info