[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

@wozzle
Good answer, sir.

@11206321
You also need to be using Arctic Breath with Fireball for single target damage. Arc is okay for packs, but is lackluster vs single targets.

@six
The charges stay on for a good 8 seconds. I've never had any issue with them being split up. Its your preference though.
Hey guys,

I am 87 now and just decided to respec into unwavering and dual curse which proves to work fine in higher level maps. Right now I am at 3.9k HP, 79/83/83 resists, 2.8 APS (3.1 with 3 frenzy charges), 88% hit and 66.8% crit (95% with 6 power charges). My spell combo of choice is Discharge + Ice Spear + LL.

Maybe you could have a look at my current skill tree and gear to give me tips about which things I should change or optimize next:

Skilltree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAecEBwVCBx4IsQ5ID6sPxBGWFE0WvxhqGJEZihqPJpUqCyo4Kk0snC0fMgk1kjY9Nug6WDt8Pyc__EGWRKtJUUrITLNN41AwUUxTNVVLVa5VxlgHWK9d8mHiYqxjQ2xGbIxtbG6qb55wUnDVcmx3B3gNeC985X1bf8aCEIIegwmD24cTidOMC4w2j6aVIJUum6GbtZyknaqfy6KjpzCpbqxHrJius7VItfK4yrl8vJ_B88M6ykrQ9di92wvbXt-w6GbssPDV8-r22vfX-wn8S_6P

Gear
Last edited by Irongunner on Feb 8, 2015, 5:22:51 PM
Hey there Terror! Would you mind looking at my gear and gems and see if there is anything that I should change? I will be doing atziri soon and I want to make sure everything is optimized. Thanks! :D
I've just started building one on bloodlines... a couple of quick questions.

What do you think about using ungil's harmony for the 100% crit chance(at least at low levels)? Can I use that in place of maligaro's/rat?

if I am using voll's or PCoC, what about using cold snap? you should get a power charge from the trigger right before CoC cold snap triggers each time, letting you bypass the cooldowns. I know my Wife used to run Cold snap and was able to freeze bosses, does this allow for a permafreeze option?
Hello,

Grats for this awesome build!! But I need to know something about righteous fire.

at 20/20 it gives 59%+15% spell damage right? my Freezing pulse have 1601 base DPS withot RF or any charges. With RF it has 2612. Thats fine (however if i make a calc 1601 * 1,74 = 2785).

My question is: If I add 10% elemental damage node from tree why my Freezing pulse only get 36dps?? How does RF differs from elemental damage on tree? (based that we are talking about a spell, with cold damage).

Thanks,
Lethalis
Is this build viable for Atziri?
Hello.
I have question about your wand.
How you were able to craft spell damage on it even when a spell damage mod being already exists?
I want to do same with my wand. please tell me how to do so.
ign :- LotusWing
For those who are asking about gear, just check the recommended mods under each item section. It will tell you the best mods to get. If you don't have them, that's your objective.

@Blizz
Ungil's is fine, but a rare is much, much better.

Cold Snap is fine, but it doesn't benefit from GMP and it isn't going to do enough damage to freeze bosses (CoC is many smaller spell hits when compared to self-cast.)

@Lethalis
There is a difference between increased damage and more damage. More is multiplicative with increased, increased is additive with other increased. Look up more info on that on the wiki if you'd like.

@drking
YOU'VE DONE IT. NOW I GET TO MAKE FUN OF YOU!

There's a video of me killing Atziri with a 6Link, a video of a 5Link kill, and a video of me explaining how to do the run. I also mention in the opening that it's Atziri viable. I even have a WiP section for writing up how to kill Atziri. In fact, the very first actual words in the post (besides my name and Twitch) are "Guide is complete except for Atziri section. Videos of Atziri are available though!"

C'mon man!

@DeadlyDemon21
There is a spell damage/mana hybrid mod and a spell damage mod. Wands can have both. www.PoeMods.com
"
Terrornoid wrote:
@11206321
You also need to be using Arctic Breath with Fireball for single target damage. Arc is okay for packs, but is lackluster vs single targets.

Actually im using freezing pulse + fireball for single target. Im running much more comfortable with it and after a few runs on atziri it feels like the easiest boss around in poe :D

This is far the best, cheapest and funniest build to run engame maps and atziri. Now i will try to focus on farming some mortal pieces to check out if uber atziri could be an possible challenge for that build!

great work terror!
"
Terrornoid wrote:

@Blizz
Ungil's is fine, but a rare is much, much better.

Cold Snap is fine, but it doesn't benefit from GMP and it isn't going to do enough damage to freeze bosses (CoC is many smaller spell hits when compared to self-cast.)

I was planning something like http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2Av5VS9-EYeJCwyaVXfIWvw5IcNUPqxGWidNTNQcecFKbtZUuKgsi6sM68NXz6ujWykpJUY_6myYFtW-eUUzsGDIBwuzUI42_nKSsR8HFN4GyGSpbtMUwcVFHhxN9W4hCUrLk6896efZirN2o51R3BypNgh7jVmHrQzadqmyMS3gk_T8nFLB6U1LsOkJKyEwtmmFuqhdUEQ_HyrXynwGOPKyY217JRKluNZLR5FZKOlhQML7uKjj-j9i9jYKeoVXGP3NN4_4KU9QigYPbbOemV_JFCaA64c5wtvcrChEvY0M=

cold snap has a base 30% chance to freeze with built in increased duration. I will get an extra 25% chance to freeze from passives, plus there is a chance to freeze on crit... My wife used to run a cold witch and her cold snap froze pretty much every boss she used it on, which is why I was thinking about it.

Going to run entirely cold spells.
That tree should give me:
153% increased life
154% increased evation
23% elemental resists
5 Power charges(6 once I help merci alira)
76% increased elemental damage
127% increased cold damage
12% spell damage
255% global crit + 90% crit w/ wands (345% increased crit on attack)

Miscellaneous
40% pierce chance
Acrobatics/phase acrobatics
Vaal pact
25% chance to freeze
60% increased freeze duration
Enemies chill when they unfreeze
60% increased chill duration

I am still playing around with which spells and attacks I will use... Probably AB+CS or AB+FP on barrage for single target.

For multiple targets I have no clue yet... although I thought about going Frost Wall+CS+GC for the LOLs. Saw a video with someone running frost wall and it looked funny.

Could ditch the power charges and PCoC and go with GMP AB+Ice Spear+X... Not sure if fireball would be worth it in the last slot with only 76% increased elemental
Last edited by Blizzisme on Feb 10, 2015, 12:47:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info