Still no balance a year later - with facts

This thread... lol

Keep it up guys!
A Shadow is rank 50 on the ladder. So if you are below rank 50, then its not the class balance that's holding you back.

Furthermore, the balance in the 90s is not the same as the balance in the 50s. As your highest HC character is L51, I fail to see why L95+ Beyond balance is the only balance you care about. Is your character even in Merciless yet?
Moreover, why only the top fourty slots? Why not top 100? Why not pick an arbitrary level, and count anything above that? Why count both dead and alive chars?

Why is it not clear that POE is flighty as fuck, and typically everyone at the top copies each other whether or not it's the very best option available? Why make such a sweeping generalization from such a narrow slice of the overall population?

Oh, because FACTS. Here's one! OP, you have made a conclusion based on 0.0026% of the overall ladder rankings. No one agrees with your ridiculous conclusion. You're arguing with only yourself at this point. Begone!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
You can use whatever bracket you like. I used top 40, If you want top 100 is very similar: 5 total alive, which is below the selection percentage. Any bracket will mimick this trend, and I'm fairly certain it would be for Duelist and Ranger also. I used top 40 and top 60 because it's worse in those brackets which shows issues in those brackets with mortality rates. This is a trend that existed in march.

It's less pronounced in lower brackets but still exists in all of them above a certain threshold.

I'm not really arguing so much as I am informing you, as you seem to lack some basic knowledge on the issue even though it had been provided ten times already. In fact the only arguing going on is with people who somehow think "morality rate is higher in x bracket" is somehow an opinion apparently.

And my current hc char is level 79. I had higher ones that died in the old league and were deleted, never in the top 100 though.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Nov 24, 2014, 11:40:31 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
In fact the only arguing going on is with people who somehow think "morality rate is higher in x bracket" is somehow an opinion apparently.

Now I really start to think you're trolling, since that has been said like 10 times already that it is not what's debated over here. If you're not a 12 years old kid trolling on a forum, than I don't know what it is. Nobody denies Shadow mortality rates in top 40 Beyond. What you trying to make that stat say however, and your emphasis on that particular stat, is and can be discussed, because it's not number/fact/data anymore.

"
And my current hc char is level 79.

No it's not.Your highest hc char is 51.

"
I had higher ones that died in the old league and were deleted.

How convenient. Sure you need free character slots for all these characters you already have.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 24, 2014, 12:02:08 PM
Shadow is fine.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
In fact the only arguing going on is with people who somehow think "morality rate is higher in x bracket" is somehow an opinion apparently.

Now I really start to think you're trolling, since that has been said like 10 times already that it is not what's debated over here. If you're not a 12 years old kid trolling on a forum, than I don't know what it is. Nobody denies Shadow mortality rates in top 40 Beyond. What you trying to make that stat say however, and your emphasis on that particular stat, is and can be discussed, because it's not number/fact/data anymore.

"
And my current hc char is level 79.

No it's not.Your highest hc char is 51.

"
I had higher ones that died in the old league and were deleted.

How convenient. Sure you need free character slots for all these characters you already have.

Sorry, misterknife was in the hc league around April then. Must have died and RQ, there is probably a rage thread about it back in April. Probably also screen shots of him on my thread being in hc and several videos on my twitch, he is an hc char who died apparently at level 79.

Moving on from that pointless discussion about my character levels, if you understand that shadows have high mortality rates in high brackets of play, then the discussion is over. The class is performing poorly at top hc brackets and this "debate" is finished.
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Nov 24, 2014, 12:47:21 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Shadow is fine.

Now THIS is an opinion. And one that is directly contrary to the facts. See the difference?
-----
Bug Fixes:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
The class is performing poorly under-represented at top hc brackets and this"debate"is finished.

Seriously, do you even play this game? You do realize that POE goes through huge FoTM swings, ESPECIALLY when we are talking about high level ladder racers. It does not mean that other classes are somehow unbalanced. Your conclusion is incorrect.

It's not fucking difficult.

If the debate is finished, why are you so desperately trying to convince everyone else in this thread?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Shadow is fine.

Now THIS is an opinion. And one that is directly contrary to the facts. See the difference?

You're hopeless. This is ridiculous. You don't listen to a flying fuck of what EVERYONE is trying to tell you. One last time : "NO SHADOW IN TOP 40 BEYOND" doesn't say anything about shadow balance. Jesus Christ it's the worst post I'm involved into since I started playing PoE. CLAP CLAP Well done OP.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 24, 2014, 12:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info