Still no balance a year later - with facts

"
Is this game ever going to be based on something other than rolling the new fotm and leveling it as fast as you can? Will botting and RMT ever be brought under control in this game? Will desync still plague POE in the year 2025?

No, No, and Yes

/thread
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
The problem is that you are making a conclusion even though you say you are not. You are taking a couple of numbers and then making a conclusion based on those numbers.

It's like taking a fact like there were 2.4 million marriages and the 1.2 million divorces in a year and then concluding that this shows that half of all married couples will divorce. There are so many variables that making a conclusion based on just those 2 pieces of data (FACTS as you put it) is nonsensical.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 30, 2014, 7:07:39 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
The problem is that you are making a conclusion even though you say you are not. You are taking a couple of numbers and then making a conclusion based on those numbers.

It's like taking a fact like there were 2.4 million marriages and the 1.2 million divorces in a year and then concluding that this shows that half of all married couples will divorce. There are so many variables that making a conclusion based on just those 2 pieces of data (FACTS as you put it) is nonsensical.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 8 month period bro.

Right, so nonsense aside I agree with tackle70. This game will never be balanced, in no small part to forum posters such as yourself, and will suffer from desync, botting, RMT, and FOTM for all eternity.

More importantly, despite being clearly right about everything I've said, clearly I am in the minority in wanting to actually fix anything in this game so by all means, let POE go on this way forever. I have no right to tell you that POE has to be a better game than it is, when the majority obviously want it to be mediocre.

/thread

EDIT: one week race stats here. Shadows massive dropoff from 16% to 10%

http://poe.pwx.me/report/ladder/OWRHCBR
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Dec 9, 2014, 6:37:44 AM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
/thread

Till the next one bites, eh?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info