Guess the next buffs ,nerfs and content :)

"
grepman wrote:
nerf:

1.crit
2.coil
3.dagger crit
4.tornado shot
5.puncture

Nothing wrong with Coil. All other 4 fall under criteria "Crit multiplier".

Looking at the new duelist and templar teasers, looks like staff nodes get reworked. If they buff block to staves I'd think it fairly safe to say they also buff other 2H nodes.

So my guess is buffing 2-handers, nerfing crit multi.
Crit multi shouldnt get nerfed, crit chance should. Crit is about hitting that lucky, powerful shot. Theres no such feel if the power is reduced...
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Buff Being rich
nerf game divertiy
content = more mtx
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Buff Being Rich?? ... but ...but...but...why???

I was upset as hell when they announced that unique drops will be doubled before rampage...It was a buff to "being"rich....

0.9/1 Sarcasm
Last edited by htblind on Nov 20, 2014, 12:58:44 AM
95% crit chance - Needs a nerf. and Crit MULTI CAP PLEASE!
-- killing bosses in 1 second no matter what the map mods or level is really stupid. No skill involved at all, get crit, click 1 button. game over.

Lightning Tendrils - Needs a nerf.
-- Even in races I see people (sometimes myself also) Muling a LT gem sacrificing a minute just to get tendrils.... wtf? Instant OP AoE shocking stunning OP.

---------

I haven't played a Tornado Shot build yet but I would like to, please don't nerf it. What I hear from people who played it is: it's on par with other bow skills and still takes skill to pull it off correctly, just nerf crit a little, maybe a crit multi CAP or get rid of 95% crit chance.

In poe we have "meta" which Chris describes it like Magic the Gathering (I played for years)

But for something to be obviously the best choice for any class is stupid. Stop making things really really OP and just make them "KINDA" better than other skills, Please "BALANCE" the game a little.

If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Nov 20, 2014, 2:34:28 AM
"
Quazplum wrote:
95% crit chance - Needs a nerf. and Crit MULTI CAP PLEASE!
-- killing bosses in 1 second no matter what the map mods or level is really stupid. No skill involved at all, get crit, click 1 button. game over.

Lightning Tendrils - Needs a nerf.
-- Even in races I see people (sometimes myself also) Muling a LT gem sacrificing a minute just to get tendrils.... wtf? Instant OP AoE shocking stunning OP.

---------

I haven't played a Tornado Shot build yet but I would like to, please don't nerf it. What I hear from people who played it is: it's on par with other bow skills and still takes skill to pull it off correctly, just nerf crit a little, maybe a crit multi CAP or get rid of 95% crit chance.

In poe we have "meta" which Chris describes it like Magic the Gathering (I played for years)

But for something to be obviously the best choice for any class is stupid. Stop making things really really OP and just make them "KINDA" better than other skills, Please "BALANCE" the game a little.

Hey GUY HAHAHAAH Mark said he likes 95% crit

nANANAAN nanananaan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107242/filter-account-type/staff#p9355364

CRIT FTW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 20, 2014, 2:48:27 AM
Maybe they'll try something new and buff a few things to make a wider variety of builds viable instead of nerfing the things that are currently on par

Spoiler
Don't ban me for this heresy plox
"
htblind wrote:
Buff Being Rich?? ... but ...but...but...why???

I was upset as hell when they announced that unique drops will be doubled before rampage...It was a buff to "being"rich....

0.9/1 Sarcasm
nope the loot buff was a big nerf...

double lesser uniquer and 1.5 greater ones makes greater even rarer compared to lesser. the average Joe aquire wealth with lesser uniques. so in a way it wass a nerf to aquiring wealth for a regular player.

but my "buff being rich" was about being rich would make you even OPier
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Astealoth wrote:
Maybe they'll try something new and buff a few things to make a wider variety of builds viable instead of nerfing the things that are currently on par

Spoiler
Don't ban me for this heresy plox
lol
nerfing THE ONE op mechanic would bring light on all the other mechanic #increasedvariety
"
Zelpo wrote:
I bet Tornado Shot gets whacked by the Nerf Hammer

this 100%
tornado shot needs a nerf, my friend with gear worth 1/5 of mine, with the auras of my spectral throw, he does double my damage

and probably some cast on crit mechanic imo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info