Guess the next buffs ,nerfs and content :)

Buffs :
- chests ;
- early difficulties( normal ; act 1,2 cruel - this is just to get you started for act 3 cruel when the real game starts) chance for gems and 1 guarantee unique/act to drop ; ( because I think people had enought playing the game 3 times(3 acts x 3 ) till maps ;
Nerfs :
- base attack speed from daggers ( or 1 handed ) ;
- buff 2 hander`s ( don`t know how , but still I guess synergy with other attacks like : Infusing your 2-hander with your spirit and then throw it in a "8"shape then teleporting at will on the spot where you your weapon is ;

Content :

- Guess they will try to add an active and reactive skill gem system , for example : If you link firestorm and ice spear you will make a new spell called for example Mini-Tsunamis Spinning Round-`n-Round :))

- Act 4 ?
Last edited by htblind on Nov 19, 2014, 1:57:41 AM
I bet Tornado Shot gets whacked by the Nerf Hammer
BLAMT!
duelist need some buff,havent duelist got top beyond ladder.
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Everything fun will be made unplayable or castrated(like UP). As is GGG's modus operandi. Fun is really, really not allowed in this game any more. Watch them nerf everything and then go into even more full on turtle mode. Where we get one dev post per mtx effect and nothing else.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
Everything fun will be made unplayable or castrated(like UP). As is GGG's modus operandi. Fun is really, really not allowed in this game any more. Watch them nerf everything and then go into even more full on turtle mode. Where we get one dev post per mtx effect and nothing else.

M-muh hyperbole. Muh bittervet status.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 19, 2014, 3:19:39 AM
Their not blizzard there not awful to nerf everything to the god dam ground by listening to the whiners despite most the nerfs are because of the forum / rededit whining crying to everything.

Qarl knows better.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Mjolner, speculation for 1.2 failed but lets hope for the next one =)

HYPEEE
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
Last edited by LaHh on Nov 19, 2014, 3:34:44 AM
"
LaHh wrote:
Mjolner, speculation for 1.2 failed but lets hope for the next one =)

Not even close to being OP.

inb4 It's OP cuz etup got to 100 with it that was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Hahaha ... the Mjolner story before last patch was very funny.

I still watching people cry because they changed their Acuity's + 20 exa for Mjolner LEL

Last edited by chromafunk on Nov 19, 2014, 3:51:01 AM
Full details plz
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info