Guess the next buffs ,nerfs and content :)

Chris and his team generated a coded "humming"sound communicating with my dog and told him the next nerfs/buffs/content ... now I`m trying desperately to teach him to at least write in Latin for me then to learn Latin and decode the secret flavor text....damn.
"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
Buff: desync
Nerf: performance
"
_Elminister_ wrote:
"
Ire_of_Desire wrote:
Buff: desync
Nerf: performance

^ This
Next content ? Like there was any content since Atziri lol .
R.I.P 4.B.
"
tryhardgg wrote:
Next content ? Like there was any content since Atziri lol .

This isn't WoW where kids consider 'derping around a handfull of raid bosses for several months' content.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Tom1989 wrote:
gonna be a massive QQ about crit nerf. I have a feeling that crit will turn to shit this time.
It won't, at the end of 1.1 people expected it to be nerfed to oblivion as 99% of casuals played it and abused it to some crazy levels, but at the end of the day it didn't happen. GGG probably figured by now that what's keeping this game alive is not a limited base of core players but hundreds of thousands of casuals who want a) flashy, overpowered, budget specs (aka crit dagger), and b) easily reachable endgame content (aka level 90+ noobs). And for that reason nothing will happen to crit, you can call me on that come 1.3.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
Last edited by Weißenberg on Nov 25, 2014, 12:31:36 PM
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:
gonna be a massive QQ about crit nerf. I have a feeling that crit will turn to shit this time.
It won't, at the end of 1.1 people expected it to be nerfed to oblivion as 99% of casuals played it and abused it to some crazy levels, but at the end of the day it didn't happen. GGG probably figured by now that what's keeping this game alive is not a limited base of core players but hundreds of thousands of casuals who want a) flashy, overpowered, budget specs (aka crit dagger), and b) easily reachable endgame content (aka level 90+ noobs). And for that reason nothing will happen to crit, you can call me on that come 1.3.

Lets hope that ggg make a right choice this time.
btw not just dagger tho...bow wand anyhing that can reach high crit tec...
Last edited by Tom1989 on Nov 26, 2014, 10:21:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info