Guess the next buffs ,nerfs and content :)

nerf coc by adding mana cost to the spells casted from coc

or limiting the number of spells triggered by coc

buffer armor and 2H defensive nodes

reduce dagger crit nodes

reduce dagger base damage and critical chance

nerf tornado

bow is over buffered
Hopefully GGG continues what they started with 1.2.0 and continue buffing that which needs buffs, instead of pandering to children who cry nerf for everything they dont like/use/have.

Also are people seriously still calling for a CoC nerf after the previous nerf? lol wut, at least try to mask your "remove coc gem from the game plz" posts.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 20, 2014, 12:10:40 PM
- I smell something fishy -

... get it?

...fishy ?

Buff : Fishing ;
Nerf : Interstellar 2014 ;
I believe that GGG's are intentionally unpredictable. For example, before previous season everybody expected them to nerf certain items, but that did not happen. Crown of eyes, Mjonler, Alpha's how, and some others. They didn't nerf, because they guys expected it.

Now i think it will be the opposite, nobody is expecting nerfs on some uniques, but i believe it will happen.

Imagine, they plan to buff melee, and you say crit is already op, so i feel like Abyssus will get a nerf, so i bought already some Abyssuses on HC, to make sure i can profit from that.

:)

Also, many guys ask for Armor buff, so in the future the downside of Abyssus may be lesser, if melee ad armor both gets buffed, it could result with Abyssus being op, and nerf could result.

That's one thing i was able to theoryTrade...

i tend to theoryTrade like this and invest some currency into it. :)

What do you think guys? what uniques may get nerfed with next patch ? :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.

i dont see anything crucial that needs to be nerfed (maybe SRS) but other than that there are no outstanding builds like last league where ll ST dagger throw with CoE dominated everything
maybe crit multi nerf in general (400% cap?)

and lol @ those guys wanting tornado shot nerfed as split arrow is more efficient and faster in killing

buffs: templar,marauder, duelist area and maybe 2hand weapons and armour
Puncture got nerfed before (PoE wiki still has not updated the nerf patch note), nerfing again will not solve anything but screw over the ones that do not use super OP 420 blaze-it 360 no-scope crit daggers.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

guaranteed to get nerfed:

-harbringer bows
-SRS
-mjolner

the next league will bring something else that everybody does and that will get nerfed after it ends.

buffs:

probably nothing

content:

new leagues with a new challenge
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Glacial Hammer will be hit hard.

That shit is OP.
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
The thing that deserves nerf the most is Cast on Crit, completely destroying game balance and the balance of spells they spent years creating in path of exile.

I don't think we will see it though, maybe if we are lucky.

I'd also hope for crit levels overall to be reduced, which would also double impacts CoC, reaching 95% crit removes the point of the crit really. High levels of crit around 60% would be ideal.

Besides from that CoC could also be well hit by either limiting the amount of procs to 1 spell, or making the spells cost their mana.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Nov 23, 2014, 7:01:58 PM
"
Crackmonster wrote:
The thing that deserves nerf the most is Cast on Crit, completely destroying game balance and the balance of spells they spent years creating in path of exile.

I don't think we will see it though, maybe if we are lucky.

I'd also hope for crit levels overall to be reduced, which would also double impacts CoC, reaching 95% crit removes the point of the crit really. High levels of crit around 60% would be ideal.

Besides from that CoC could also be well hit by either limiting the amount of procs to 1 spell, or making the spells cost their mana.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand private while possibly never even considered actually building a CoC character to see how easy exactly is to pull off the build. Not that much.
Typical
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info