Guess the next buffs ,nerfs and content :)

"
grepman wrote:
nerf:
1.crit
2.coil
3.dagger crit
4.tornado shot
5.puncture

Lightning Coil? Really? The only reason that chest is so widely-used (at least in hardcore) is that armour is so bad. I hope armour gets some type of a buff. Dodge and block are in a good place right now. Evasion is meh in comparison, pure energy shield is mostly for the wealthy, and armour is just sad.

I'd guess Tornado Shot for a nerf, and something something crit (daggers and bows). I don't know how the heck they plan to fix the Harbinger Bow meta. RIP Thicket Bows. Something to nerf low life Acuity builds, even though they should be powerful?

For buffs, probably something in the tree related to Marauders and Duelists. Something to help melee builds, maybe two-handed changes. I'd love to see more love for elemental attack builds (along the lines of elemental Cleave), but I feel like those kinds of builds are anomalies that mostly get ignored outside of aura nerf considerations (like with classic non-crit Buzzsaw, which was nerfed to pointlessness). I wonder if Resolute Technique will get a change or maybe some additional nodes behind it...
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Nov 19, 2014, 10:11:23 AM
yeah coil nerf is retared everyone always tells me how much better cod is than coil. either way not game breaking in any way with huge penalty and a mere 30-35% phys mit. immortal call otoh is broke as shit invulnerable for up to 20 seconds what a joke.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 19, 2014, 10:12:47 AM
The nerf is incoming to daggers, puncture, and maybe a slight one to Tornado Shot.

I'd say the 2h in many aspects will be buffed, along with slight improvements to the left side of the tree. It's time for Shock Nova to get buffed. If it's going to operate the same, it needs to do insane damage.

I think if armor was buffed at all, Lightning Coil would see a lot less use as others have said.
As for Acuity, people who can't afford it/ can't farm it call it too op. Of course it should be strong, considering it's the one very RARE drop from the hardest end game content, nerfing the item would only means that there's nothing worth going for. Right now, the usual question that everybody wants to know when they see a build is : "Can this build do Atziri/Uber Atziri?". If they nerf it, there would be absolutely no reason for anybody to be doing Atziri, why would you want to waste 12ex or risk of potentially losing your character in HC just for a chance to get a nerf-to-shit item? Same thing happened to Soul Taker and Koam's, those items were once worth something, but because of too much crying, GGG had to nerf 'em. The QQ bullshit can keep going, but nerfing Acuity would only be a bad decision overall.
Incoming Rumi's Concoction nerf!

But most likely crit is going to get toned way back. Bow crit builds especially.

Wouldn't surprise me if they altered the mechanic of acuity into Vaal Pact as opposed to a full leech system on crit.

Annnnnd um... I would like to see the left side of the tree get some love by one or more of the following:

Improved standard damage nodes
Improved accuracy nodes
Improved critical strike nodes
If they tone down crit then they might as well remove CoC from the game, so I'd guess IF anything happens it will be regarding multiplier. But IMO nothing needs to be nerfed

What we need is more buffs, less nerfs.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 19, 2014, 10:51:12 AM
Main change is I expect to see the left side of the tree get an overhaul similar to the one the right side got last tree update. I expect crit nodes to be slightly nerfed across the board as well.
I see...

...I didn`t hear nobody about Catacombs and Implement a damn fucking thing that will not make your PC frezee every damn time when you open an alchemy`d Strongbox :)) ... thats just me...
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

Apart from that I do not have any particular problems with desync or slowdowns. My rig is a mid level one and runs the game fine (even when I play my retarded CoC "spam and die from reflect" build).
Desync happens of course but I never died from it and it is not often or devastating for me.
I do understand however that the game's code is not optimized for all GFX cards, and that it has heavy memory leaks due to poor programming so I understand people that are complaining about it.

Desync has nothing to do with how powerful your PC is or isn't. I have exactly the same amount of desync on my old pc, as I have on my new (that runs areas like Imperial Gardens or Doms @90-100 fps average when not vsynced).
Game might not be optimized for all graphic cards, in fact; a lot of effects are poorly optimized period.

As an aside; I've always loved how users are not offered granularity in how/which effects are rendered "because it would break immersion". Apparently alt-tabbing to visit a 3rd party website to conduct trade in a manner that doesn't reek "1997" is as immersive as can be.

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:

I do not see gear walls.

Lol. You're aware the entire genre is build around continous gearchecks?

/ot
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
NERF STRONGBOXES' ICE NOVA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info