Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

How many matches will be played ine each event? will be there an elo system to matchmake first matches?
Anyone else remember when league breaks were only a week instead of 3 weeks?
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Monfriez wrote:
"
Just a quick suggestion;

Instead of picking a (seemingly) random timezone to state when events will occur, just always state the time as GMT/UTC. Everyone should know which world tz they live in and quickly deduce the actual event time. You can still pick what time of the day/night itself.

Looking forward to the race and new leagues (tho I hope my RNG is much better next league hehehe).

+1

Why is this so hard? This has been mentioned a couple of times now.

As far as I can tell, they always list the times in PST... so it isn't exactly "random"
PvP events... it's about damn time.
"
"
Monfriez wrote:
"
Just a quick suggestion;

Instead of picking a (seemingly) random timezone to state when events will occur, just always state the time as GMT/UTC. Everyone should know which world tz they live in and quickly deduce the actual event time. You can still pick what time of the day/night itself.

Looking forward to the race and new leagues (tho I hope my RNG is much better next league hehehe).

+1

Why is this so hard? This has been mentioned a couple of times now.

As far as I can tell, they always list the times in PST... so it isn't exactly "random"

Hehe ok, I stand corrected.....sorta, in regards to "random". Lately GGG seems to favor PST; but before they did use NZ time.

I still suggest GMT, since each individual "should" know what timezone (and DST) they're in. I'm GMT+8, no DST. Yayaya I know that there are sites out there that will tell me what time it is in California......or the Ukraine.....or whatever.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
will there be anything not PVP related.
and not for the top 100 Race player (those are always the same) ?
when's the 1.3 teaser info?
Should just use New Zealand time :D
If race season 10 and 11 will be so bad* as 9, then don't even bother...

E:
* Purposely exclusive toward casual / common players as much as possible. A collection of mostly un-fun long races, designed for extreme nolifers, with zero useful art for skinning at lower prize level.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Nov 17, 2014, 3:29:38 AM
"
Chris wrote:
To address the issue that happened earlier today - we've fixed the exploit that allowed players to reroll items via crashing the servers. Players who abused it heavily will be banned, those that tried it a few of times will be given temporary suspensions. Crashing servers is a serious problem and is illegal in many countries (classed as a denial of service attack!)

Players who have tried a few times to crash the servers haven't even been banned? I start to feel stupid for playing fair!
Honestly, you should ban everyone who tried forever and report the even harder cases to the police!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info