Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

Awesome, i like the faster pace of seasons & happenings :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
I NEED NEW SKILLTREE
Why is the such a long gap between challenge leagues? Over 3 weeks seems excessive especially since some of us have been waiting for new leagues for a few weeks now. Is the one week race something you really want to organize or do you need more time to finish the patch? For someone who has zero interest in races this kind of sucks.
Last time we waited 2 months, so 3 weeks doesn't seem too long.
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
we need a special hardcore pvp league.

characters killed in pvp will be locked.

maybe in the far future ggg can implement ultrahardcore pvp, if you die pvp ing there you die in real life
[Removed by Support]
maybe i'm tired and missed the post, so i'll ask: when the pvp season stuff begins, will we play with already made characters or will we have to create new ones then and level them in a specific timeframe to then compete in pvp events ?
yay ! I believe, that adding PvP seasons and race will bring a lot more players to this game :) Good move GGG, I am very pleased with your progress !
Ugh, 3 weeks between challenge leagues. Understandable, of course, but I'll QQ anyway.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
8)
"
Chris wrote:
To address the issue that happened earlier today - we've fixed the exploit that allowed players to reroll items via crashing the servers. Players who abused it heavily will be banned, those that tried it a few of times will be given temporary suspensions. Crashing servers is a serious problem and is illegal in many countries (classed as a denial of service attack!)

why not ban everyone? if i steal a small amount of money and if i rob a bank isnt it the same? plz remove the filth from this game
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info