Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

I´m really looking forward to update 1.3, great job GGG, keep up the good work.
#FREE GHUDDA
GGG the best !!
I have to say, I'm not eager to have to reallocate all my char's skill points when 1.3 hits and skill tree is reworked.

Could you make an option for a char to keep the "legacy" skill tree - with a few restriction and penalties maybe? E.g. only chars in Merciless and/or lvl 60+, cannot use regrets/refund points anymore, cannot join PvP,...

I tend to lose interest in a char that goes through a significant change for no reason ingame and lorewise. I doesn't feel the same anymore. Am I the only one?
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Disappointing timeline. Another 20 days between challenge leagues?

and btw

#BANGHUDDA

#FREEHAT
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Nov 17, 2014, 6:24:42 AM
hahahha
R.I.P 4.B.
hi have a good question do wee get our Characters back from rampage and beyond leagues or any of hour hard earned stash back cheers
give us a softcore 1-week zzzzzzzzzzzz

please
like others have said, wtf is up with all the downtime between leagues, man shit sucks
S L O W E R
maybe for this glych the common lag has uprise... always play with 100 - 120 / now 265 - 350 ... sudamerica

:/
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info