Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

"
Elioon wrote:
many thanks for the PvP season GGG ! :D
and got a question, what's the hours for the end of the leagues at GMT +1 ? ^^

I think it's 22:00 GMT+1, according to :
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/to/pst/

Since it's wintertime, PTZ is in fact PST (UTC-8).

But I may be wrong ;)

EDIT : Yup, calculations were right. The countdown has begun ;)
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Nov 20, 2014, 3:39:53 PM
I really hope for a mid point range Season 10 prize to be a flask like Seasons 5,7,9, and hopefully Blood of the Karui Unique Flask. I would definitely work up 200-300 points for that sweet prize!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Kandamo wrote:
Fucking bullshit, PVP = RMT wins

You know nothing Jon snow
^LOL! Good one!

Also, a Drillneck Penetrating Arrow Quiver would be super sweet as a mid range prize for Season 10 or 11. Those are quite expensive to buy for a new player, and might get more to join in on the races.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Nov 23, 2014, 6:39:35 AM
Man.... im just impressed that the Lead Developer (Chris) is so involved with this game he will actually reply to others posts on these forums! something im certainly not used to playing Certain other games (D3 *cough*) I reported the same bug for a month and couldn't even get a response atleast verifying they even knew about it! very welcome change! now i can see why this game just keeps going in the right direction! very nice! i also have a question about the tree change... will everyone have to respec their tree on all of their characters or just the ones that will be effected directly by the said changes? \m/
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
cool!!! continue the good work GGG
"
Chris wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:
will the one week race be hardcore / softcore only or both?

Probably hardcore and it'll probably have some prizes.

Thanks for offering both ! I won !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info