Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

1. Could the first post get updated with the various answers provided throughout this thread?
*EX: Q: What happens to my Hideout? A: It moves, (insert details/explanation)

2. Could you move all of the banning/suspension posts to its own thread so this one stays on topic with its intended purpose? That would make needing request #1 a lot less necessary... also, given the popularity of this particular thread's topic, discussing exploiters really shouldn't be in here.

3. Can't wait, have some stuff on Rampage I want on one of my newly respecced Standard toons!
"
"
AgnosiousD wrote:
if ghudda released an unknown exploit to the public, he has done more
damage than dozens of exploiters operating quietly and for a duration.

argument 1: willfully caused more damage than anyone, therefore ban.

argument 2: provoked the public to react, pressuring GGG to act therefore
give him a round of applause.

ggg did not need the public pressure to act.

they were already acting.

If I find exploits, use them and disseminate them publicly? perm ban me.

ghudda zuper smrt move bro....

you lucked out bigtime. be grateful to be allowed to play with the rest
of us. knock this shit off.

I'd perma ban the guy lol

No wonder there. I'd perma ban you too.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
grinvader wrote:
"
Palmer82 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how are the masters going to be transfered from Rampage to Standard? Will their experience be added to the ones in standard, will the highest leveled one just be the one kept, or will they just not transfer at all?

Seconding question. Adding Masters' experience and favour would feel the least frustrating, obviously.

They said it before - can't find where - that the highest one will be kept, they will not add up.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty lame. It's not like I didn't do the missions and contribute to acquiring all that reputation and favour, all that time wasted.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
PerpetualWar wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:
I have to say, I'm not eager to have to reallocate all my char's skill points when 1.3 hits and skill tree is reworked.

Could you make an option for a char to keep the "legacy" skill tree - with a few restriction and penalties maybe? E.g. only chars in Merciless and/or lvl 60+, cannot use regrets/refund points anymore, cannot join PvP,...

I tend to lose interest in a char that goes through a significant change for no reason ingame and lorewise. I doesn't feel the same anymore. Am I the only one?

I hate tree changes as well. Always fuck things up. Dunno why it became regular thing to do.

Really? You must play in standard/hardcore and not the new leagues.. Tree changes are one of the many things that keep this game fresh.. Imagine how boring it would be without them..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Will there be a full respec possibility with patch 1.3.0. ?
There's always a full respec after major changes in the tree. And Roary already said some areas will be extensively reworked before 1.3 (if I remember correctly he was talking about the Duelist and Marauder tree, for more check the Podcast EP 15).
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
i remember a quote from chris on reddit which was like "i hope some people go to jail" after some losers ddosed ggg servers causing interruptions in gameplay.

now some loser found a bug disrupting gameplay for many players and as he is a streamer who's income is based on his popularity, he shows it to his broad audience which results in a bigger threat to the gameplay of many of ggg's customers and nobody is going to jail but some finger is raised with a little warning attached. i would at least have him perma banned.

on the other side i know the scale of both incidents (ddos <=> repeatedly crashing a server instance) is quite different and i can partly understand chris' decision of only a temp ban but the main problem persists: people who find a bug want to profit from it, either by getting atention for their stream, being mentioned by ggg as the guy who found the bug or some other reward.

so why not award 5k ggg points to the player who finds a bug serious enough to interupt gameplay for a majority of users? doesn't cost ggg a penny...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Weißenberg wrote:
There's always a full respec after major changes in the tree. And Roary already said some areas will be extensively reworked before 1.3 (if I remember correctly he was talking about the Duelist and Marauder tree, for more check the Podcast EP 15).

Thanks and cheers
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
so to clarify from what i've heard from greendude which was Season 2 pvp is focused on HLD, but its going to be new league only?

I never said season 2 is going to be HLD focused. I said it will be in the new challenges leagues.

In fact I never said when HLD would be a focus. I just said you can expect HLD to be worked on more in the future. I have no idea when that is or what season that is.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
grinvader wrote:
"
Palmer82 wrote:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how are the masters going to be transfered from Rampage to Standard? Will their experience be added to the ones in standard, will the highest leveled one just be the one kept, or will they just not transfer at all?

Seconding question. Adding Masters' experience and favour would feel the least frustrating, obviously.

They said it before - can't find where - that the highest one will be kept, they will not add up.

Do you remember if they said this would be on a per-master basis or on a global per-league basis ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info