Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

More Development Manifesto posts please. =)
not bad, not bad...
but i want new game-content
me don't need PvP in this game, about kill mobs...

i want 4 Act, 4 act comming soon?! :D
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
13acon wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
sourboy wrote:
Will the pvp be league specific?

Season One will be focused on the Standard and Hardcore leagues.

Season Two will focus on the new 1.3.0 leagues.

Unless I'm mistaken, pvp season one starts after the new 1.3 leagues right? I'd be pretty sad if there were no pvp events in the new leagues even in Season 1. I think you'll be missing a lot of potential players who end up only playing in the temp leagues.

I think the reasoning for this is that most people during the first month of the league will be focusing on leveling/gearing up. Running a pvp tournament a week into the new league wouldn't make a lot of sense since not many people will be very geared/level'd up until then. Starting the new pvp season in the new league 1 month after its release sounds way more reasonable to me and probably why this is the case.
IGN- FrOArrow
"
FearTHeFrO wrote:
not many people will be very geared/level'd up until then.

Exactly so as far as LLD goes(the first season's focus) people will be rushing to farm zones appealing to LLD, piety norm/mud flats cruel. It wont be hard for the average player with some knowledge and planning to get a very reasonable LLD character set up in 3 days. I feel like it could be a challenge to all the players questioning who can get the best pvp'er set up in the short time given between the start of the league and the pvp events.
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

IGN: Baacon
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

I know you can't relieve much yet about skill tree changes, but can you give us a hint if any (if not all) characters will get free respec?
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
december 12th? :( i wish were sooner, but oh well, the full respec and tree changes hype are f**king real
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
"
IgorBGD wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

I know you can't relieve much yet about skill tree changes, but can you give us a hint if any (if not all) characters will get free respec?

Everytime the tree changes you get free respecs ;)
"
exsea wrote:
we need a special hardcore pvp league.

characters killed in pvp will be locked.

maybe in the far future ggg can implement ultrahardcore pvp, if you die pvp ing there you die in real life

Heh, was waiting for someone to make this joke.

For the one week league, please make a HC and SC version, with characters killed in the HC version being sent to the SC one week league (rather than straight to the hell of Standard)

That way you get a full week playing with the new characters without the broken Standard economy.
Le Toucan Will Return
Wow, awesome update guys as always,
Keep up your hard work,

You make the best of hack'nslash !

PvP ladder/season is a really great initiative.
Hope to see you PoE fans climbing the ladder with friends during vacations =P
gonna nerf crit :/ ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info