Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but how are the masters going to be transfered from Rampage to Standard? Will their experience be added to the ones in standard, will the highest leveled one just be the one kept, or will they just not transfer at all?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wangwutang wrote:
Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.

Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

I'm sure It's unreasonable of me to feel this insecure about my current build :( LL BM ST~
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Anxious to see the new Leagues....wow us POE developers....
Yoooo!
1.3.0 Releases a day before my B-Day! I know what I'm doing to celebrate!
When Rampage merges with Standard, will the buff from killing enemies in quick succession be added to Standard? And likewise with Beyond->Standard-HC
ign Duelin_n_shit // AccidentlyTheWholeThing // Shweepin
Phys Static Strike build www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1124778
New Facebreaker 2.0 counterbuild www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1132421
Started From The Bottom remix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GndHO2lvF3k
new leagues on birthday hype. fuck da real life
"
Just a quick suggestion;

Instead of picking a (seemingly) random timezone to state when events will occur, just always state the time as GMT/UTC. Everyone should know which world tz they live in and quickly deduce the actual event time. You can still pick what time of the day/night itself.

Looking forward to the race and new leagues (tho I hope my RNG is much better next league hehehe).

+1

Why is this so hard? This has been mentioned a couple of times now.
IGN: SpoiledSoCalScion / ShadesOfPrey

Austriae est imperare orbi universo / GMT +1
"
Chris wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:
will the one week race be hardcore / softcore only or both?

Probably hardcore and it'll probably have some prizes.
When the short league was softcore only hardcore people cried and got a fucking hardcore version. Give us a softcore version! Stop favoring the vocal minority.
Last edited by petden on Nov 17, 2014, 1:41:29 AM
Tart apples! Big bag! Hurcur!
BLAMT!
Thanks for the timeline!
I look forward to seeing the tree changes and the new mods.

"
Blindfold wrote:
When Rampage merges with Standard, will the buff from killing enemies in quick succession be added to Standard? And likewise with Beyond->Standard-HC

I'm gonna say no. These mods generally transfer with the next major patch. So i would expect them with 1.3.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info