Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

"
lawl0r wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
To address the issue that happened earlier today - we've fixed the exploit that allowed players to reroll items via crashing the servers. Players who abused it heavily will be banned, those that tried it a few of times will be given temporary suspensions. Crashing servers is a serious problem and is illegal in many countries (classed as a denial of service attack!)

Well sorry Chris, but ** **** ********. Unban ghudda and move on. How could anybody know this is a DoS? Players can't know. Bugs happen and I would have expected a rollback, but don't blame this on the players, don't go down that road GGG.

(yes i censored that myself.)

Yes lets not go down the road of banning exploiters. Please let them run wild, rampant and free!

[removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Nov 16, 2014, 10:33:16 PM
Any team events planned? 2v2, 3v3, 6v6? Perhaps 6v6 would be chaotic.
That gap between leagues *cringe*
IGN shdowe
so to clarify from what i've heard from greendude which was Season 2 pvp is focused on HLD, but its going to be new league only?
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Any news about act 4?
IMO you need to find a new way to deal with Masters / Hideouts in leagues or make leagues longer as I have been saying all along. I am confident the data from the latest league has finally proven what I have been saying the entire time that shortening the league will fix nothing. People leave because they are too short and after a point it is no longer worth restarting or continuing to grind. Shortening the league duration only makes the problem worse.

With the ridiculous amount of time and effort it takes to level them up and design an amazing hideout, who the hell want's to be doing that every 3-4 months? I know I will likely never be messing with my hideout in the future or trying to level up masters past like level 4.
Last edited by Ascendic on Nov 16, 2014, 10:42:55 PM
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
so to clarify from what i've heard from greendude which was Season 2 pvp is focused on HLD, but its going to be new league only?

That would be the wrong assumption.

Season Two will have low level duelling in the new leagues. High level duelling might share focus in Season Two, or be the main focus of Season Three depending on how things go.

When High Level PVP is the main focus its likely to be in Standard and Hardcore first.

We will have High Level events in Season One.

Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.
I cant wait new league !
"
Wangwutang wrote:
Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.

They just fully changed the Skill Tree for Rampage/Beyond leagues, comepletely different than what it used to be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info