Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

Do our hideouts from the challenge leagues get moved onto the perm leagues? It'd really be nice to not have to redecorate the hideouts if we didn't have one on standard/hardcore already.
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Aux on Nov 16, 2014, 10:19:50 PM
Will the pvp be league specific?
I hope the pvp events are not limited to the temporary leagues. But still good work guys.
So when the leagues reset, and the new leagues start will our hideouts still be the same in the new leagues and will we still have our masters or will all of it have to be done over again?
"
sourboy wrote:
Will the pvp be league specific?

Season One will be focused on the Standard and Hardcore leagues.

Season Two will focus on the new 1.3.0 leagues.

"
Chris wrote:
"
ilenoc wrote:
Can we also get a date on when the temporary leagues will merge to standard? I want to continue with my current character and dont want to reroll a new one for some time. Thanks

That merge is at the end of the week when the temporary leagues end - is that what you meant?

Yes, I was looking for an exact date but "at the end of the week" will also do the job. Thanks a lot.
Dear Chris,

will there be christmas-related Microtransactions?
"
Aux wrote:
Do our hideouts from the challenge leagues get moved onto the perm leagues? It'd really be nice to not have to redecorate the hideouts if we didn't have one on standard/hardcore already.

It picks the hideout with the most decorations I think.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Wow, so impressed with the number of responses from GGG staff. Thanks for all the clarifications.
"
Google337 wrote:
is the pvp for low level duel only or is lld and high level duel?

There will be some high level events, but initially the main focus will be on low level events.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info