Timeline for New Challenge Leagues, 1.3.0 PvP Update and PvP/Race Seasons

"
Qarl wrote:
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
so to clarify from what i've heard from greendude which was Season 2 pvp is focused on HLD, but its going to be new league only?

That would be the wrong assumption.

Season Two will have low level duelling in the new leagues. High level duelling might share focus in Season Two, or be the main focus of Season Three depending on how things go.

When High Level PVP is the main focus its likely to be in Standard and Hardcore first.

We will have High Level events in Season One.

ok. I just want it to be very transparent when we make a choice of which challenge league to play in.

To clarify, my passion in this game is HL PvP. But I find the best PvE Content for me to be in hardcore challenge leagues. However, if I were to choose HL PvP or PvE in HC Challenge leagues I prefer to roll on the SC Challenge league and just focus on HL PvP.

I would hate to be put in the situation where the league is halfway in, and it was announced HL PvP focus was in the opposite league of what I wanted to be in for that event.

Thanks for the clarification.
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
Wangwutang wrote:
Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.

Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Canoobis wrote:
"
Wangwutang wrote:
Hi Chris, I'm a big fan of POE and have been waiting for the new leagues for quite some time. Are we going to get a lot of changes to the skill tree? I know myself and a few friends are really bored of the builds right now and would love to try out new stuff and create new builds around some skills.

They just fully changed the Skill Tree for Rampage/Beyond leagues, completely different than what it used to be.

From what I understand they only really changed the witch starting area. What I want to see is some new keystones added that could change the playstyle of a character completely.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Wangwutang wrote:

Yes, 1.3.0 contains tree changes :)

Awesome, Thanks!

Also, loving the communication between you guys and the playerbase. I just quit Archeage a few weeks back... The game had real good potential to be the next big MMO but the company just would not reply to tickets, forum posts, and just overall bad customer support. GGG doing great on that front.
Races during the early portion of a league? I think I'm falling in love with you, Chris, et al!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
If I provide evidence that Ghudda got the info on the dupe from several sites including a discarded/ignored Bug report of Gemswitching = Instance crash HERE will the ban be permanent?

Or will it still be advertisement > integrity.

Our crash logs don't show it being used before today. Can I see the bug report you refer to?

I decided not to because your moderation deleted 2 more postings for fun.(We are at 9 unjustified postdeletions so far)
Given the report I would have come to a different conclusion btw. linking to the second 2 would only get the post removed for a 3rd party site.

The same reason I won't e-mail support with any issue anymore because the send the same copypasta over and over. I also announced that here.
E.G. RMTer report and do nothing.

Better look in the supportcenter, there should be still should be a moved thread by me regarding hint and check the time difference between ban and shaming. I am sure people reported him earlier.

Keep my posting from 24th September as reference to the dupemethod. I don't joke on those matters.

Discarding users as "trolls" and give directions how to deal with them backfired just as giving RMT/Cheat reports the same copypasta response.

Better prioritise on servercrash only being a servercrash, so it crossserver abuse of dupedeposition cannot be used.

Increase fish catch chance please, must have lost 100 exalted roha feathers in since the last patch.
Fish
Good to know the new leagues are so close.

But I am still wondering:
what will happen to previous hideout/master LV?
And how will new feature from Beyond/Rampage be implemented into main system?(personally I found both systems fun and worth keeping.)
please focus on HLD first!
@Chris: Can you give a tentative date when you release the new tree data?
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info