[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

you can always take a look at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/883344 from raizQT, it is what got me into PA trap, it is a different version of it that uses mind over matter and a leveled AA

it is more tank hits and be really tanky while mine is more evade being hit and movespeed
Thinkin to do your non trap PA build next league.What are you lvling with?
non trap PA you can level spectral throw or tornado shot without altering the build, however it is probably a bit easier if you grab some of the aura nodes near the current tree while leveling and get damage off flat auras and heralds
Why conc. efect gem don't ap damage frome poison arrow ? i insert conc. effect in bow but damage of chaos per sec don't up but area efect is roll down.
conc effect does increase the damage, it just does not display it on the tooltip

it has to do with the attack not being AOE itself
Can I get your opinion about my take on PA?

Items I would use, with some coloring around
Spoiler

Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4FtQYjBx4I9A18DkgPqxGWFr8ZihzcHvAfQSLqJpUo-ipbLYMyATIYNZI2PTrhPV9Bh0YrRwZJE0lRSbFN406bUlNSr1M1VUtXK1fJXfJh4mKsZ_xqQ2sXbIxtGXBRdm92gn6wf8aCHoJegseJ4JMfkyeVIJUulwaXlZf0myabtZ2qoSKiQKKjpletSrIZswO0DLTFtNG3Prd1u02747zqvYLAVMHzwuzDOsSiyAzPetDQ18_YVNi92eDbC9vn3V_fiuOE5ljo1ukC6rruFe-I8NXyRfT4-Tf56P4K_o_-s_66

Gems
Spoiler

* Poison Arrow - Trap - AoE - Empower - Conc / Blink Arrow
* Ice Shot - GMP - CoH - Temporal Chains - Vulnerability / Arctic Armour (need +1 curse, or just use Chain/Pierce for better coverage)
* Reduced Mana - Clarity - PoL - PoF or Grace
* Searing Bond - Increase Burning Damage - Trap - Empower (in The Vertex if I can buy it)
* CwDT - EC - IC - Duration

I choose Ice Shot for the ground ice effect, giving me easier time kiting around.

Searing Bond is for bosses or exiles that I need to take down FAST. I run some excel sheet with the few ways that I can boost Searing Bond for this build vs the Desecrate set up, and Searing Bond wins out by a lot. I find that my PA isn't up to snuff yet, only lv 19 and lv 2 Empower, and doing bosses take longer than I'd like to. Prolonging the fight is dangerous.

I find smoke mine more useful than blink, which I rarely use. It helps a lot to move away from boxes safely, and it's also very useful against hard hitting bosses.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
smoke mine is really cool and a better defensive option, however I don't ever find that I am lacking in defenses, I mostly use blink arrow to get over ledges

I am currently looking at redoing some links as I am not too happy with bear trap after swapping from the trap setup
"
Jackalooop wrote:
smoke mine is really cool and a better defensive option, however I don't ever find that I am lacking in defenses, I mostly use blink arrow to get over ledges

I am currently looking at redoing some links as I am not too happy with bear trap after swapping from the trap setup

Have you tried socketing 1 or 2 vaal lightning traps linked to increased duration as your single target ability? Seems like the easiest choice as you're not using any vaal gems and it's easy to fill them up.

Also 20/20 faster attacks could give you a faster clear speed rather than Enhance, testing some options myself right now.
faster attacks doesn't help much since everything dies in one arrow, getting to the next screen to kill them all with 1 arrow is more important than saving on the small attack time, so is covering more monsters with 1 PA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info