[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

"
Feuerpfote wrote:

is this bow good for the poison arrow build?

nope. needs to be either +2 to bow gems or +2 to bow gems +1 to all gems.
"
Feuerpfote wrote:

is this bow good for the poison arrow build?

U want to craft your bow till it looks like this

IGN: DabrixRN
Hi, I am currently following this guide on warbands. Level 42 leveled with poison arrow since I got it. At beginning I used fire trap for more DOT and still do but at this point poison arrow is just fine. Using rallying cry and vulnerability for more DOT. Also using silverbranch unique item. Last night I killed Malachai using just poison arrow with 0 deaths.

Thank you for this build. Also evasion is amazing at lower levels. I wanted to ask you how are we going to get frenzy charges with frenzy when we get low accuracy at higher levels?
I tried to browse the replies, but I could not find an answer to this: why do you take so many mana nodes? I guess the obvious answer is more mana regen and base mana, but why? Is it necessary since you cannot use mana leech? Thanks! Build looks fun, I am thinking of rolling it tonight.
Hello there,

Really enjoying the build so far. I have a quick question tho. I've read the whole thread but it seems there's nothing about jewels. Maybe it's just me. Which mods would you recommend? Area damage and increase damage over time doesnt show in the offense menu. Guess they aren't working? Chaos and raw damage are no brainers. Plus to phys, well, some of physical damage is transfered to chaos damage so i guess it's not bad, just not a priority. Classic life/mana/all res and stats always good to have. Just wanted to know what should be the priority.

Thank you tons and have a great day!

@Edit : got others ranger newbie questions.

1) Using a 5l beside the bow. Right now its set as the Blink linked gem combo. I've added blind because the last color was green and didnt known what to put with it. What would you do with a 5L? Can switch to another of your linked setups.

2)Enlighten + Grace + Clarity. Got a free slot. Wasnt sure what to add to it. I pick up Empower since the last socket was red.
IGN : Ekpyrosis / KazykluBey
If i win one of your auction PM me here or In game, thank you =)
Last edited by AeschmaDeava on Aug 12, 2015, 9:12:50 PM
"
Archetype90 wrote:
I tried to browse the replies, but I could not find an answer to this: why do you take so many mana nodes? I guess the obvious answer is more mana regen and base mana, but why? Is it necessary since you cannot use mana leech? Thanks! Build looks fun, I am thinking of rolling it tonight.

Hi I am not OP, but I am level 77 took all mana nodes in this build except mind drinker and got + maximum mana on jewelry my current mana is 1226 and I am using grace + clarity + arctic armour. I have about 190 mana left which is enough to cast every skill I use.

So you have to get + to maximum mana on jewelry in order to sustain mana. My mana regeneration is currently 61 with 18 level clarity. Anyway you won't have problems with mana at all.
"
AeschmaDeava wrote:
Hello there,

Really enjoying the build so far. I have a quick question tho. I've read the whole thread but it seems there's nothing about jewels. Maybe it's just me. Which mods would you recommend? Area damage and increase damage over time doesnt show in the offense menu. Guess they aren't working? Chaos and raw damage are no brainers. Plus to phys, well, some of physical damage is transfered to chaos damage so i guess it's not bad, just not a priority. Classic life/mana/all res and stats always good to have. Just wanted to know what should be the priority.

Thank you tons and have a great day!

As for jewels you should look for:

Increased Projectile damage
Increased Damage over time
Increased Chaos damage
Increased area damage

And of course resists or increased maximum life

Loks really good, I'm gonna try it.

Just few question

And why don't remove acrobatics, the 3 points in acrobatics improvement and phase acrobatique to pick IR?

Ok gonna lost a bit of movement speed and needed an other chest but gain a lot of tankiness and save 1 points.

Cause we all know the real problem of evision is, I evade once, twice, three time, oh I haven't evade I'm dead. With IR ok we gonna have to tank all damages but at least we know want we tanking. But a small regen life can be a problem ...
Last edited by Salus_99 on Aug 31, 2015, 7:09:51 PM
None of these bows is good, you need at least a bow with +2 to bow skills, as PA cloud damage scale mostly from gem level.

As for IR vs Acro, it's a matter of choice. Just remember that IR won't protect you from elemental spells. Also you may evade, evade, fail to evade but dodge, and your entropy is still reseted so next hit will be evaded again.
And you don't get hit that much normally, especially if you use decoy totem which is a super nice underrated skill. And you can add dual curse temp chain / vuln with CoH on Ice shot/GMP and you will be even more safe :p (even better: corrupted gloves with temp chain or vuln on hit, frenzy, pierce or chain, gmp, coh, missing curse)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I see a lot of mana nodes on the tree,why not some elreon rings to stack up more dmg or life node ?
Wouldnt a carcass be better than the queen ? If you say you need more es,why not a hyrris?
Last edited by TheMazzi on Sep 18, 2015, 8:10:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info