[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

"
hKsfi wrote:
Ci but why your passive + alot life node

I did CI only for the video, ci+eb is the dumbest combo since it leaves you at 1 health and no energy shield, the passivetree linked should not have CI on it and is the tree I use for normal play, sorry if I didn't clarify

I normally run around with 5.2k health instead of the 1 in the video
Hi, is there a reason you didn't take acrobatics on the tree? I played a PA trapper in Beyond league and opted for a MoM/IR/EB damage mitigation package. I'm considering playing the build again on the next Hardcore league and am considering going an evasion route. Can you provide a little context for me? Thanks :)
Some videos on high level maps please?

Also does PA and desecrate traps stack at the same time on same mobs?
sure thing, I streamed a 77 with hard mods yesterday to show somebody how it does it so it is uploading

Cevol: I need the mana that I get from EB and acrobatics would remove part of that, it also costs quite a lot of skill points while not really giving me survivability vs what is dangerous to me, the only thing that would help is phase acrobatics and I'd rather just grab more health

I have also attempted uber atziri and it is doable which I havn't seen from a PA trapper before, the big problem was double vaal and me fucking up, I'll see if I can grab another hope and grab a video of me taking it out
I stream this build at

http://www.twitch.tv/gangstapenguinhere
Is there a reason to run QotF over lightning coil outside of utility? LC just seems as though it's a blatantly better defensive option for HC environments
Lightning coil is better mitigation, so is cloak of defiance, but the defense in this build does not come from mitigation, it comes from mobility and that is where QotF is king

the build it is based off is the raizQT trapper, it uses carcass jack and specs into IR and MoM and a leveled AA and is worth checking out

however from personal experience I do not feel threatened by any content in the game apart from double vaal in uber atziri and any deaths I have incurred have been from me playing extremely careless
Updated for 1.3, no major changes, a bit higher movespeed and some different pathing choices
Would a build with EB MoM (from tree) and Phase acro be possible to use? You only run two auras, and can use mom to mitigate hard phys hits and spells more combined with phase for even greater defences. Would there be enough mana and regen to make it work?
why are u goin for quickness(inc phy dmg) and sniper ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info