[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

quickness is because of the movespeed, either I pick up quickness or I pick up a 10 dex node, quickness gives both 10 dex and movespeed so it is a given choice

sniper is not increased phys damage but increased projectile damage which does scale the clouds damage
Hi,

Thanks for build.

I've been looking for a trapper for a while now but watching your video it seems you lose lots of health all the time which makes it unsafe, what's with that?

Plus your health is at 5k which is fairly a lot so it's gonna be hard to get to 5k.

Your thoughts pls.

Thanks again :)
Hey,really intresting in ur build,but im playing in new league so dont have alot of currency and cant afford 6L6S bow +3,but i corrupted Quill rain and now i have this
will my dps be fine and will i kill atziri with it?
IGN:Niaxe
wow nice corrupt Niaxe, that bow will work, however it is a much bigger upgrade to have a 5link +3 bow, I did not get 6link until after I got it to standard

I did all the content in the game on a 5 link +3 bow, the 6th link is luxury

ramzikhoury I am dropping in health because I know I can do it with no risk, I have played the build for a long time so I have a good grasp on limits, it is also because it is more fun, there is no reason why you can't take a more defensive stance, I also have used a totem to keep monsters in place and on to my traps

5k health is not that hard to reach and most of the gear is fairly cheap
Thanks for answering,could i ask you few questions more?:)
What quiver are you using?
Is Drillneck only viable with high phys bow?(Drillneck+pierce should increase chaos dmg,right?)
What helm did you use before vertex?I cant find vertex in torment league and it will be really expensive.
Thanks
"
Niaxe wrote:
Thanks for answering,could i ask you few questions more?:)
What quiver are you using?
Is Drillneck only viable with high phys bow?(Drillneck+pierce should increase chaos dmg,right?)
What helm did you use before vertex?I cant find vertex in torment league and it will be really expensive.
Thanks

For the quiver you can use something like mine
i got it for ultra cheap and it works wonderfully. Of course you'd always aim for drillneck since its a good damage increase.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Niaxe I updated the guide and that should answer your questions, drillneck is for sure usable and you don't need a high phys bow, just a +3 bow, you need to take some different passive nodes though to get the pierce and you need the pierce gem, you can play it with trap or without, however I did not feel I needed it when I was using trap

before vertex I used an evasion/es helm with life and resists
how good would this build be if you could only ever aford a level 1 empower. also how reasonable would it be to grab the mind over matter passive it is kind of close and would increase survivability by ashitload
Jack,did you know that Leo PVP Master can craft "Damage over time 15-30%" on bow?Its really awesome dps boost.To craft it you need only 10 aug orbs and Leo 3 level.

Also,killed Atziri 3 times with only 80 Level and 3700Hp,your build is really cool,fun and solid.
Last edited by Niaxe on Jan 4, 2015, 3:11:30 PM
Do you have any tips for leveling? Trying to level with PA is painfully slow(level 35).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info