[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

"
vincentk wrote:
Do you have any tips for leveling? Trying to level with PA is painfully slow(level 35).

Just level with Fire trap,make sure that you are leveling ur pa too.
IGN:Niaxe
"
Niaxe wrote:
Jack,did you know that Leo PVP Master can craft "Damage over time 15-30%" on bow?Its really awesome dps boost.To craft it you need only 10 aug orbs and Leo 3 level.

Also,killed Atziri 3 times with only 80 Level and 3700Hp,your build is really cool,fun and solid.

I am jelly :)

I know it works but I don't have any prefixes left over on my bow, glad you are enjoying the build as well
Ok so i know little about Traps and Mines. What is the reason why you are using a Trap and not a remote Mine? Are the any Item affixes or something that makes Trap better?
Im low lvl and just tested the difference in mechanics. The Mine shoots the poison arrow for you so you could run away while making them or run around them. I dont see the big difference there.
Traps are clunky enough to play, and mines are just way too clunky.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
so its only people not being able to play with them?
Try landing mines in the middle of 20+ monsters ;) Traps at least can thrown and you can run safely.

Mines are more for a setup like game play. Land your mines and lure monster into them. Unfortunately, the current meta doesn't encourage such a thing, monsters are way too fast and numerous for this to work properly.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
mines are clunkier to use but are usable, the colors are harder to get for the bow however and one of the trap clusters is trap exclusive
Wow! I saw the build mentioned on reddit. I have a couple of questions..whyis your aa not leveled? Does enhance have a significant impact that you don't need to level? Also I noticed that you have explosive arrow also, is that for chaos immune creatures?

I got more questions. UT I'll restrain myself... :p

Thank you for sharing!
"
Pracis wrote:
Wow! I saw the build mentioned on reddit. I have a couple of questions..whyis your aa not leveled? Does enhance have a significant impact that you don't need to level? Also I noticed that you have explosive arrow also, is that for chaos immune creatures?

I got more questions. UT I'll restrain myself... :p

Thank you for sharing!

feel free to ask more questions

Explosive arrow is in there to get levels, there are no chaos immune creatures outside the hall of grandmasters map, it is for pvp against CI characters, I use that and puncture in a chin sol

I do not use a leveled AA because I don't have the mana for it, so it is used at level 1 with quality for the movespeed, a recurring theme in this build, I should really be using a 4+2 QotF so that I can use enhance+AA and a 4 link for blink arrow but I am not breaking my 5l just yet holding out for a better rolled QotF to use the 4+2 in

for the poison arrow I swap between faster projectiles and enhance depending on need, faster projectiles gives more damage while enhance gives a bigger aoe
My ranger is only 64 but it is tough without having mana. I'm working my way to the duelist area for some mana loving.

I will say that this build is a lot of fun! I'm able to do rolled maps with mods that would make my higher levels cringe!

I wonder if there is a way to get aa leveled up...it would prolly require insane gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info