[2.0]Evasion PA guide, world first atziri EB+CI 1.3, Uber viable

Was wondering if you would maybe break the tree down in like 3 sections by lvl or something? too nub to know where to go without needing to regret a lot due no survive.
hey windrah, I could do but leveling is really up to preference since this build can be leveled in a few different ways, however I'll try to put up some example trees to give an idea

I also added a video of a complete uber run (some fuckups included, but you can see how easy the trash is and that it is doable deathless)
update please skilltree for 2.0! :) nice build
Updated, not perfect as I am playing a new char in warbands
Hello. Thats a very interesting build, i love it.
But i have some question, about the passive skill tree. You put some skill point for mana, but the auras use % of mana, so it doesn't matter to drain 25% of mana of 700 or 1200 mana. Why dont go for life instead of mana?
And the linked gears good for 2.0? Because reduced mana linked with auras but since 2.0 Reduced mana doesn't work with them.
linked gear is not updated, links are written out, gear is not perfect

you will still need mana to cast PA

when I have more time I will update with jewels and most likely adapt the tree a bit more for 2.0

the build got several buffs with 2.0 however and is stronger than it used to be
Update skill tree please :)
it is updated raaf999
Hey there mate,
Playing a similar build in Warbands currently. Just wanted to point out that if you have a Drillneck you are better off putting the two 10% chaos nodes from the cluster in the very top right into the 5% increased projectile damage and 5% pierce chance nodes in the ranger pierce cluster. This will give you the same 20% increased damage but an extra 10% chance to pierce.

Awesome build guide.

EDIT: Forgot you are using pierce gem so you are already capped at 100% pierce. I only have 5L +3 bow (PA, IncAoe, ConcEff, Empower, SlowPro) so I am using the unique jewel with 15% pierce chance and took all the pierce nodes. When I get 6L +3 bow and can link pierce, I will be speccing out of 5/5 nodes in pierce and using a different jewel as you are.
Last edited by GurtMcGirth on Jul 18, 2015, 6:49:10 AM
yeah gurt

I was actually looking at using the jewel and not taking the pierce nodes but I decided against it as the jewel slots go up above 40% damage and the pierce jewel is 25% so that was my reasoning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info