Translation Preview (FR, DE, PT)

"
Chris wrote:
You mentioned that you were hoping to release European languages alongside The Awakening. Will these be in the Closed Beta?

They're taking longer than expected and will probably be ready later this year. They're not included in the Closed Beta

Source

But maybe we can get another preview (#3) in the meantime?
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 22, 2015, 6:05:03 PM
Brazilian portuguese, yes!
Any news on this?
I am interested in this too.
I am a native Italian and I would like to help others.
My language is not spread or important as the ones above said, but I think that a lot of Italians would gladly like to play poe in their native language, if it is going to be added to I will start the translation tomorrow
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but I'd totally be down to help get a Dutch translation of the game going :)
Italian
(sorry,not good at posting,i might mess this up :P) plus in italian we have to specify the gender in most of the cases,i'll try to solve this,if i cannot,i'll put the letter that is needed to be changed,i'll keep the name of the places or stuff like "waypoint"

example:killer->assassino(a) (male first,female)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Nessa, on meeting the witch
Spoiler
Ho visto cosa hai fatto ad Hillock lì fuori, Strega. La tua magia nera è il motivo per cui
ti trovi qui, in esilio. Ma è anche probabilmente la sola cosa che ti permette di vedere un'altra alba.

Io sono Nessa. E suppongo che ti dovrei ringraziare per averci tolto di mezzo quel gigante putrido. Quando ero in Oriath,giudicavo il tuo genere senza esitazioni. Qui in Wraeclast, non ho questa lussuria.

Nessa, on Rhoas

Spoiler
Non dirlo a Tarkleigh, ma sono i polli più ripugnanti che abbia mai assaggiato. Eppure, gli esiliati non possono essere schizzinosi

Spoiler
Bestel, on meeting the shadow
Spoiler
Un'ombra zuppa barcolla dalle onde e osservò il lido cupo.
Questa è la prima riga della poesia che sto scrivendo su di te, esiliato.

Buono, ragazzo. Si potrebbe avvelenare qualcuno con un aspetto del genere.

Il nome è Bestel, capitano della buona nave 'Merry Gull'. Ahimè, il mio Merry Gull è andato. Il mio equipaggio è andato. Ma i miei ingegni restano ... in certo modo.

Bestel, being poetic
Spoiler
Tarkleigh ha salvato dalle onde
Un Bestel affranto, schiavo del destino.
Dall'equipaggio caduto e da un guaito sfranto,
Bestel vive, grazie a Tark ... leigh ..

Spoiler
Tarkleigh, on Hillock
Spoiler
Ottimo lavoro con Hillock. Dove hai imparato a combattere così ? No, non dirmelo. Noi esiliati non abbiamo una storia. Dominus ce la prese quando ha gettato le sue Blackguards in acqua là fuori. E 'solo vivere o morire, ora.

Qui, prendi una di queste, e non c'è bisogno di ringraziarmi. Penso a me stesso e agli altri qui. Più a lungo noi combattenti viviamo, il più a lungo tutti vivono.

Tarkleigh, on Lioneye's Watch
Spoiler
Le pareti di questo vecchio rudere, Lioneye's Watch ... abbastanza difendibile con un paio di grossi, veterani ben armati. Ma che cosa hanno ho ottenuto? Morti di fame esiliati con le mazze di legno e pugnali arrugginiti.

Eppure, c'è il waypoint. Un pezzo di locomanzia. Non ne puoi usare uno fino a quando non ne hai trovato un altro nelle Mud Flats sotto un nido di rhoa. Mettici un piede sopra quello e sei di nuovo qui in un attimo ... anche se vomito il mio pranzo ogni volta che uso quel dannato affare.

For today is enough,i might edit or post again to add the remaining dialogues
No news for french translation ? thanks
Russian DB: http://poedb.tw/ru/

Portuguese DB: http://poedb.tw/pt/

French translation seems ready, most of the Metadata files (2455 rows) were translated.

Last edited by ChuanHsing on May 4, 2016, 11:51:48 PM
I want a japanese translation so badly
translation shown in the original post is perfect

I do not use the version translated into my native language because it is too complicated to understand the spells and skills translated

GGG, do not translate spells and abilities, facilitating not only the players of the current translations available as well as other future languages, 99% of the builds are in English, it is very difficult to translate some words into English

Example:

Original skill

Blink Arrow

Current tranlation
Flecha Ilusória

If a player will translate "Flecha Ilusória" for English language to learn some build guide, they will obtain this correct translation (Flecha Ilusória = Illusory Arrow), there are words without translation in various situations in different languages, even if you are able to translate perfectly, translate skills and spells will make players that use several times the translators, the game is already difficult for the mechanics of builds, translators are not perfect and to make matters worse, the translation of spells is not perfect

I hope have helped you and thank you for translate into my native language, if you put the spells in English I will change the language of the game
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info