So, this is good game design? Flickerstriking spiders x 40.

When you enter a lair and you get flickered from a gazillion spiders. #JustGGGthings
Last edited by Maxwells on Oct 29, 2014, 2:23:26 PM
Your health pool what the fuck man lol you deserve that unless you're a glassy cannon that can obliterate things before they touch you, Your health pool is just awful.

You aren't going to fucking live towards 4-5 flicker spiders in the initial phase of that boss encounter
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 29, 2014, 2:25:09 PM
"
Your health pool what the fuck man lol you deserve that unless you're a glassy cannon that can obliterate things before they touch you, Your health pool is just awful.

You aren't going to fucking live towards 4-5 flicker spiders in the initial phase of that boss encounter

50% block, 76 all res. lvl 19AA and 2700hp. That's been enough in every single map I've done so far. Except this when I get jumped by 5 rares, 6 blues, a ton of whites, plus the boss doing Chaos dmg EK.
I can't run away since they're flicker striking, I can't dodge them, I can't block all of them, I can't stun all of them, I can't freeze all of them. What should I do? Block them with my Jaw?

The gear check starts at the very first second of the fight most of the time the blue spiders are ALWAYS ''Deadly'' so the flicker's going to insta-gib you in most cases if you can survive the few spiders then the boss really isn't an issue.

It's pretty much a gear check spiders are going to continue to rain down white wise; sometimes rare's if you can't kill things fast enough especially with your health pool + AA you aren't going to live towards that.
I love teddy bears.
Drop a cold snap trap, proliferate to half the screen and proceed to kill frozen boss.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
Oh and also Cloak of defiance. Quite ridiculous ''gear check'' if you ask me.
Here look I did this in MF gear like right now with shit health I mean it's technically a DPS check you NEED to kill the spiders ASAP before your overwhelmed by flicker I mean ffs look it these mods haha it's hilarious.

http://imgur.com/ZOzDfjt.jpg

The boss + spiders is going to be a VERY terrible time especially Chaos EK
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 29, 2014, 2:46:27 PM
"
Maxwells wrote:
Oh and also Cloak of defiance. Quite ridiculous ''gear check'' if you ask me.

What is your chaos res? Nothing you've listed will help with that.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Maxwells wrote:
"

50% block, 76 all res. lvl 19AA and 2700hp. That's been enough in every single map I've done so far. Except this when I get jumped by 5 rares, 6 blues, a ton of whites, plus the boss doing Chaos dmg EK.

if you want to not die then get way tankier

it's not difficult.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info