So, this is good game design? Flickerstriking spiders x 40.

"
Pyrokar wrote:
I am just saying that what they say is true. You are just imagining the smug attitude and whatever else.
Also, most uniques don't have hp rolls.

Spoiler
lol

You're still clinging on to the life part huh. Next.
K.

Hf in torture chamber.

lol
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
K.

Hf in torture chamber.

lol

Oh you mean Shock and horror? not a problem. You wanna know why? Because you can read that boss, you can do it with closed eyes if you know the strategies.

Glad you brought that one up!. Now do you see the differences? A Hard boss vs a ''Hard'' boss. the ''hard'' one is when you get off screened, ambushed by 30+ spiders and no strategy what so ever, except for Zupergear. The Real hard boss is when you can face it with a strategy to win but you have to play it good, otherwise you're dead.

See the difference? One you can overcome with strategy and playstyle. The other you need to be a rich kid to face tank or melt the mobs before touching you.

Yes, I've done Shock and Horror, got anything else to be smug about, Pyrokar?
Last edited by Maxwells on Nov 1, 2014, 8:26:27 AM
And i have done Atziri, in beyond, with cleave.
And i am telling you, your health pool still sucks.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Maxwells wrote:

50% block, 76 all res. lvl 19AA and 2700hp. That's been enough in every single map I've done so far. Except this when I get jumped by 5 rares, 6 blues, a ton of whites, plus the boss doing Chaos dmg EK.

There only 1 rare spider, perhaps 2 if you got lucky but I did hundreds of Jungle maps and it was only one rare spider in the cave, I could be wrong but perhaps its 2 sometimes, but not 3 or even 5 and they spawn not all at once but like waves, so if you fast enough you can kill packs by packs. Im not telling its balanced or somewthing, many things are not balanced, or balanced for mirror gear users

Edit: But perhaps its cuz me killimg boss that fast that more than 1 rare doesnt have enough time to spawn?..I dont know.. well.. I was skipping the boss earlier before I got nice dps , so you skipp too untill you got nice dps to kill them fast
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Nov 1, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info