So, this is good game design? Flickerstriking spiders x 40.

Chaos damage bosses? They are special form of gear check in PoE.

Ez boss.

Wait, you are telling me you don't have 75%block/spellblock 40%/30% dodge/spelldodge +24%chaosres and immortal call with 100% uptime?

lolnub
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
^spell block and spell dodge are redundant when you reduce every incomming EK to about 1200 dps with 40% chaos resis.

They won't even stun a medium tanky char at that stage.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Weaver is just a crazy boss to be honest.
so much stuff going on, as if his EK-of-one-shot wasn't enough.

could have been worse though.
could have randomly spawned a "allies cannot die" rare.

like new Merveil, the "difficulty" in this one is basically throwing everything at you all at once. including the kitchen sink.
multiple flickering kitchen sinks.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
2.6k hp?

lol

Even with Mom/Cloak that's horrible. I die all the time with 4.2k hp and cloak...
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Oct 29, 2014, 6:15:19 PM
Well all this reality check got me to throw my char and his build in the dumpster. Great, now what? Meta CoC or Arc?
"
Maxwells wrote:
Well all this reality check got me to throw my char and his build in the dumpster. Great, now what? Meta CoC or Arc?
just need more life and chaos res. rng on some rares can still wreck you though without massive dps.
I like how they made 90% of map bosses laughable puppets that don't even scratch your hp, and the rest they put in random maps from 66 to 72

(Library = 3x RIP wtf, Dungeon= spike from the ground for 2k, random cage drop on ur head for 2k, Colonade = Kole random oneshot, and the retarded blink spiders for 4k each)

so when you meet them for the first time you die like a bitch and then you never even do these maps again, like what's the point for them being so low lvl while the 73+ are a walk in the park ?
"
johnKeys wrote:

could have been worse though.
could have randomly spawned a "allies cannot die" rare.
I had that once, I was lucky I was on my instant leech dual claw toon and not on something like a summoner.

those rares are literally the worst thing about the boss. I dont mind RNG in poe in general at all, but this kind of RNG is particular to only this boss, really, so it stands out in a bad way.

yea rogues and totems can spawn occasionally near bosses, but most of the time you know the boss, you know the mods (unless youre playing unid map but who runs unid jv these days ? no one), you know whats happening.

this map, three rares can spawn with allies cannot die, turbo/crit and substantial phys damage. the variance is just too much unless you have a very good aoe clear dps.
"
Jezal wrote:
I like how they made 90% of map bosses laughable puppets that don't even scratch your hp, and the rest they put in random maps from 66 to 72

(Library = 3x RIP wtf, Dungeon= spike from the ground for 2k, random cage drop on ur head for 2k, Colonade = Kole random oneshot, and the retarded blink spiders for 4k each)

so when you meet them for the first time you die like a bitch and then you never even do these maps again, like what's the point for them being so low lvl while the 73+ are a walk in the park ?

besides kole, almost all of the hard bosses are redesigns. I think GGG goal is to redesign all bosses to be hard fights.

before the redesign the weaver was laughable as a boss. easier boss than gorge boss tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info