Where does the exalts in economy come from?

"
skaterboy80 wrote:
This league so far I had over 27 exalted orb drop to my characters combined in one of the temp leagues , Rampage .

I've seen people complaining that they had like 3 exalted orb dropped for them for like 1 year .

Maybe it's connected to the temp leagues , maybe not .

Interesting. I only play in Standard nowadays, and I wonder if drop rates are different... Or, ya know, "RNG is RNG" and you've had lady luck on your side.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
[Removed by Support]
Beyond league.
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 21, 2014, 1:23:05 PM
There is difference if you play 2 years, 2 hours a week (gameplay & rest spent in town/talking to friends/trading etc..) or if you play 8 hours a day efficienty, it can still be 2 years, but you cannot be surpriced that players who play efficienty 8 hours a day drop 20 times more exalteds... really. Also clear speed matter alot. When we played with xTc_Dani and few other friends and did 200-300 maps a day (at least me) no wonder I dropped exalted almost every day. I´ve also dropped only 2 exalteds first 5 months of playing PoE, it was just because I played slowly, did not know game, talked to friends alot etc.. tbh I dropped around 70 exalteds, 30 divines 0 eternals in around 5000 hours of efficient gameplay. (similiar)

Btw. I don´t say it CANNOT be true, I know it´s not just known excuse "rng" it has to be somehow connect with char or account. There are lucky streaks when I drop 4 exalteds in 2 days and then won´t drop any in 2 weeks, that´s not rng.. :)
Last edited by NarraX1337 on Oct 21, 2014, 2:37:17 PM
How do you play for 8 hours a day effectively? Sounds more like botting effectively.

A staggering amount of players bot, just like how it was in d2, just like how it is in every game.
Last edited by visualize on Oct 21, 2014, 4:11:50 PM
With recent witch hunt and bans i would say :

RMT and bots :S

Well at least "WE POOR NOOBs" have some left-overs from the table by selling fusings for new recipe :D

This game will soon be flooded with 6l shit... They dont even care about ratio selling for 50f:50c:1ex
Pity it will end when all rmters will be full geared with 6l shavs and noone will buy fuses anymore :(
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Definently a mayority comes from botters.

For most players without maxed out quantity they are a few 100h playtime apart.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
With recent witch hunt and bans i would say :

RMT and bots :S

Well at least "WE POOR NOOBs" have some left-overs from the table by selling fusings for new recipe :D

This game will soon be flooded with 6l shit... They dont even care about ratio selling for 50f:50c:1ex
Pity it will end when all rmters will be full geared with 6l shavs and noone will buy fuses anymore :(

Why do you call it a witch hunt? They should ban cheaters. Makes everything in economy cost more for legit players.

I often wonder what a 6L chest like Lightning coil would cost without the BOTS/Map HAcks generating hyperinflationary prices injecting all these exalts into economy. 2-5ex? Who knows.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 21, 2014, 8:20:33 PM
I have found 4 exalts this league. As for how much play time I put in to find those... I have characters at 88 and 89 and 4 in the 60s.

In my opinion, any of the crafting options that require exalts are ridiculously overpriced.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
like i said, people bot like mad, free accounts, what do you expect. All those bans, they just make new accounts.

Thats the reason why I try to build cheap / different builds though so it makes it fun kinda.

But to be honest, I'm burning out.
Last edited by visualize on Oct 22, 2014, 12:41:25 AM
100+* exalts drop every single day on Rampage from legit players alone. Most players don't need exalts so they sell them to the guys who do.

*using 1 ex every 200 hours of playtime as a benchmark
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info