Where does the exalts in economy come from?

You think you can determine the "average" exalt drop rate by what you see in the stash of streamers and friends?

Heh, that makes me chuckle.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I'm not a new player, and even i have no idea how people get extremely rich in little time.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
When in reality 6L should cost 2-4 ex based on 1500 fuse work equivalence. Because I find 2-4 exalts for every 1500 fuse.

First of all, my experience is much different, with 7 ex looted, and not even 1000 fuse in Rampage.

Secondly, if you are excluding market value and just comparing drop rarity, then you have to include also usability / usefulness. Having 1.5k fuse in your pocket is vastly more useful (gameplay wise) than having 4 exalts.

So, no, a 6L would never cost just 4 ex.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
When in reality 6L should cost 2-4 ex based on 1500 fuse work equivalence. Because I find 2-4 exalts for every 1500 fuse.

First of all, my experience is much different, with 7 ex looted, and not even 1000 fuse in Rampage.

Secondly, if you are excluding market value and just comparing drop rarity, then you have to include also usability / usefulness. Having 1.5k fuse in your pocket is vastly more useful (gameplay wise) than having 4 exalts.

So, no, a 6L would never cost just 4 ex.

Who the fuck prices 6L for 4 ex o.0 unless It's a horrible item of course.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Exalted and Eternal Orbs are generated by bots. If you want to be able to use them for crafting, you either:

a) Bot
b) Trade into an economy built on a foundation of botting

Welcome to the Diablo multiplayer economy. The only way to have a non-bot economy in this sort of game is if it were a single player game with the other players simulated by the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info